• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Short boxes of mostly High Grade Marvel and a sprinkling of DC thread

264 posts in this topic

Lots of sold book :luhv: but lets sell some more!

10% of any book and 20% off if you buy three or more! :banana: 

Sorry but I cant go 20% off on the slabs. However 10% off I can do. And Ill work with you where I can to get prices where hopefully both of us will  be happy.

***Just a heads up...but I can not for the life of me get my scanner to not make the back covers look dull and dark and dirtier than they actually are. Ill be upfront when they are not as bad, or if they actually are, they appear. Im still tinkering but failing. Kinda like Dook @jonjesper***

Hey y'all :hi:

Lets get another sales thread fired up and get us into the late week and weekend! :banana: 

Ive got about 2 short boxes Im going to be listing over the next few days. Should hopefully be something for everyone's taste and or budget. Mostly mid grade and better Silver and higher grade Bronze

Im hoping to move a good amount of these so im hoping to price them to move. If you see something you like and want to haggle...shoot me a PM

Rules:

No HOS members or someone on probation. I would ask that if you see someone who is on the list and I miss it, please let me know

Paypal/cash/MO/check (check gotta clear folks...I aint about the rubber check life) is cool

Shipping:

Since the PO went up on prices...

1-2 books $5.50

3-6 or 7 will be $8

Slabs: $14

more than I can fit into a Flat Rate Legal envelope (protected of course :wink: ) will be figured out

I like offers! Make em, worst I can say is no. Also the more you buy the more pliable I get with discounts.

:takeit: in the thread beats any negotiating in a PM

Im hoping to list the Spidey's and into the Avengers tonight and finish up tomorrow and into the weekend.

This hunting and searching for junque (proper spelling according to @greggy) posted willy-nilly got old. So, everything is Alpha by title

lets get started!

Edited by arexcrooke