• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Short boxes of mostly High Grade Marvel and a sprinkling of DC thread

264 posts in this topic

Just now, crassus said:

What I want to know is, where's lizards2? He should be here chasing the high grade DCs...

...I have this terrible premonition about him being stuck on the road somewhere with bad wireless and only an IpeefreelyPad, desperately trying to log on....

I too was wondering where that irascible old wresting coach/dad is as well hm 

1 minute ago, crassus said:

What I want to know is, where's lizards2? He should be here chasing the high grade DCs...

...I have this terrible premonition about him being stuck on the road somewhere with bad wireless and only an IpeefreelyPad, desperately trying to log on....

I don't miss his a bit. 

4 minutes ago, arexcrooke said:
5 minutes ago, AsGold said:

Is it safe to buy from a guy named Crooke?(:

:ohnoez: 

Just check out his avatar, while once an overachieving supervillain prodigy, he's now a humorous and adorable family oriented hobby guy with a secret complex under his house where hundreds of minions spend all day packing and shipping comics....and making jam....hopefully separately....

Fantastic Four 67 F/VF
:news: SOLD :banana: 

amazing eye appeal on this one. Some slight browning on the inside of the front cover on the bottom edge keeps it from being a VF 

Very nice gloss on this. Wont be sad if I keep it tbh

FF6770519.jpg

FF6770519back.jpg

Edited by arexcrooke

1 minute ago, crassus said:

Just check out his avatar, while once an overachieving supervillain prodigy, he's now a humorous and adorable family oriented hobby guy with a secret complex under his house where hundreds of minions spend all day packing and shipping comics....and making jam....hopefully separately....

The man doesn't miss much (worship) 

1 minute ago, arexcrooke said:

Fantastic Four 67 F/VF
$175

amazing eye appeal on this one. Some slight browning on the inside of the front cover on the bottom edge keeps it from being a VF 

Very nice gloss on this. Wont be sad if I keep it tbh

FF6770519.jpg

FF6770519back.jpg

:takeit: