• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2 Raw More Fun Comics 1 pre-hero, 1 hero
1 1

7 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread trumps any pm dealing. 

PayPal, checks & money orders for payment.

7 day return privilege on raw books. 

$12 priority shipping with signature confirmation in the U.S. (insurance is extra and at cost). Shipping outside the U.S. is expensive and at cost.

More Fun Comics #33. Some light water marks (might be minimized with a dry clean) on the covers has me grading this a 3.5 with c/ow pages. It's a very solid book, feels strong in hand. Killer Action Comics #2 ad on the inside front cover!! It has a staple tear at the bottom staple on the back cover but is strongly attached. Very cool book, but I'm downsizing, so it's available. I paid $450 cash for this a few years back, so for $495, it can be yours.

More Fun 33.jpg

More Fun 33 back.jpg

More Fun 33 inside f.jpg

More Fun 33 inside b.jpg

More Fun 33 RS.jpg

More Fun Comics #81. 3.0 with nice pages. There is a piece off of the back cover and whoever did that, damaged the last 2 pages as well. The pieces of the pages are still there and attached. The last page piece is less attached as the damage is less going inward. By the 3rd to last page, it's just a tear. The pics tell the story. LOTS of great characters in this issue! In particular, the Johnny Quick splash is stellar! I paid $250 a few years back, SO $275 and it's yours.

More Fun 81.jpg

More Fun 81 back .jpg

More Fun 81 lp.jpg

More Fun 81 2nd lp.jpg

More Fun 81 3rd lp.jpg

More Fun 81 JQ.jpg

More Fun 81 AM.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

24 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

More Fun Comics #81. 3.0 with nice pages. There is a piece off of the back cover and whoever did that, damaged the last 2 pages as well. The pieces of the pages are still there and attached. The last page piece is less attached as the damage is less going inward. By the 3rd to last page, it's just a tear. The pics tell the story. LOTS of great characters in this issue! In particular, the Johnny Quick splash is stellar! I paid $250 a few years back, SO $275 and it's yours.

More Fun 81.jpg

More Fun 81 back .jpg

More Fun 81 lp.jpg

More Fun 81 2nd lp.jpg

More Fun 81 3rd lp.jpg

More Fun 81 JQ.jpg

More Fun 81 AM.jpg

:takeit:

46 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

More Fun Comics #33. Some light water marks (might be minimized with a dry clean) on the covers has me grading this a 3.5 with c/ow pages. It's a very solid book, feels strong in hand. Killer Action Comics #2 ad on the inside front cover!! It has a staple tear at the bottom staple on the back cover but is strongly attached. Very cool book, but I'm downsizing, so it's available. I paid $450 cash for this a few years back, so for $495, it can be yours.

More Fun 33.jpg

More Fun 33 back.jpg

More Fun 33 inside f.jpg

More Fun 33 inside b.jpg

More Fun 33 RS.jpg

PM sent