• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #28

4 posts in this topic

I cannot find Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #28 in the registry to add to my collection.  I just picked up a9.8 and want to add this to my collection but cannot find it...the 'Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur' set u have listed ends at issue 19.  

That's what i am doing lol...the current set runs up to issue 19 (in your system)...i have issue 28...graded, i am asking to have the rest of the series added so i can add this book to my registry.

• Administrator

2019 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUEST

(*PLEASE READ- BIG CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE*)

This is the thread where you can request that issues or titles be added to existing sets in the CGC registry. (If you would like to request an entirely new set, please use 2019 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUEST

Please list the EXACT TITLE OF THE SET you wish to expand in your post and the TITLE, ISSUE NUMBER, and VARIANT. It is preferable if you use the wording that is on the CGC label for title & variant. (Please note that books must be shipped from CGC and appear on our Census before they can be added to the registry)

Here are some examples:

Set: Howard the Duck (2016)

Book: Howard the Duck 1 Lim Sketch Cover

(Certification Number Optional)

Set: Skottie Young Cover Set

Book: Black Widow 1 Young Variant Cover

(Certification Number Optional)

If a book is being requested and there is a discussion or disagreement with the removal or addition of that book, then more time will be allowed for the discussion to take its course before the book is added or removed.

When the book has been added, I will "LIKE" your post, so you know when the book is available.  I enjoy responding to every post, but for the sake of keeping the thread from becoming 30 pages long (and more confusing), I will just "LIKE" instead. Hopefully, this will make it easier for you to see whose request was filled last and how many request are left until yours. Also, I'm in hopes that it will avoid so many duplicate requests.

*Posts that have been edited after the original posting date will now be skipped and not revisited. Meaning, if you add more to your request at a later date, I will not fulfill it. Your request will be ignored and you will need to resubmit your request. In short, don't try to skip others. I'm hip to it. Don't do it.  Make a new post for your new requests, don't add to the old one.

If you have any questions, please contact me at: mdavis@cgccomics.com

Here's wishing your new year brings you 9.9s and 10s!

CLICK THIS LINK: