• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I trade my 9.4 asm 361 for a raw Ms Marvel 18?
1 1

23 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Silver Snail still sells comics?   How's their selection these days? 

They got some stuff on consignment at the back,a decent selection. I got a ironman 1 there a month or so ago.

Nowadays I buy most of my stuff online, or from a friend in the city who has some really good stuff.

Every once in awhile I pop in to see what they have,and today I noticed the Ms Marvel. I'm a little concerned about the corners otherwise I would have bought it.

11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Well I'm not Swarmi.lol

I agree with the fact the comic is very common,and a grade of 9.4 to me is very low.

LOL, I guess this proves you are not! 

I guess it all depends on if you think J Law is more popular than WUDY!

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I have a 9.8 ASM 361, so I could have both,I'm not sure about the corners on the Ms Marvel though.

If I had an undercopy I could use to get something I want and it's a reasonable FMV trade, I'd get the comic I want, upgrading later if I feel the need. For these particular copies (ASM 361 & MM 18) I'd be fine "leaving some money on the table" in the trade.

41 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

If I had an undercopy I could use to get something I want and it's a reasonable FMV trade, I'd get the comic I want, upgrading later if I feel the need. For these particular copies (ASM 361 & MM 18) I'd be fine "leaving some money on the table" in the trade.

Yes,because the ASM at this point is already graded and the MM is raw so I would be leaving some money on the table.