• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Early XMEN, High Grade Silver Surfers, Raw and Graded, Neal Adams, Wrightson, Steranko and More!

12 posts in this topic

Selling some nice books again here today. Please click my kudos thread to see feedback on deals I've done over the last year. it's right under my picture. 

RULES:

No PL/HOS members

First “Take it” posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I will mark the book SOLD in the thread as soon as I am able. If someone takes the book before I am able to mark it sold, they will be the winner. 
Please don’t make comments with quoted book posts, other than taking a book, as this can be confusing. 

Payment: I accept Paypal and personal or bank checks, no credit card checks please. checks must clear before I can ship. payment is due within three days of my message with total. 

Shipping Terms: USA and CANADA shipping ONLY. USA $15 insured shipping for any quantity via USPS. Canada is $30. Total purchases over $300 ship free.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book, as long as the book is returned in the same condition as when it left here. You cover return shipping unless I made an error. My goal is for every buyer to be satisfied with their purchase, and so far they have been.

Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Edited by www.alexgross.com

Silver Surfer 1 CGC 6.0 OWWP brand new perfect slab.

heres the graders notes:

Grader Notes:
large, multiple crease left bottom of front cover breaks color
light, multiple crease center of front cover breaks color
light, multiple crease right center of front cover breaks color
moderate wear all corners breaks color
small, multiple tear left center of back cover

GPA has 90 day avg at $544 and last sale was $600 so let's do $525

SS1-6.0-front.jpg

ss1-6.0-rear.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg

IMG_5823.jpg