• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed
1 1

179 posts in this topic

WONDER WOMAN # 300 - GLOSSY FN/VF COPY - $6

Book has moisture darkening at both top corners of book (not spine side).  Also 1/8th inch tear back top cover.  CLASSIC COVER

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 185.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

And that... is that.  I'm done with a few hours left to rest before GOT.

Oh and since @echu was the first person and only one nicest enough to purchase anything from this thread, you sir can take 20% off any other items you wish to buy in this thread.  I mean ANYTHING ! 

xxx ooo

Rupp

1 hour ago, echu said:

Wow, thanks for the offer! I’ll take the Batman 227 and the Daredevils 175-184.

Thanks again.

Thank you sir! 

Always appreciate you 🤗

^^

xxx ooo

Rupp

Well GOT ended and while it wasn't as god-awful as the Seinfeld or Dexter finales...well...all I can say is it ended... and now I can save $14.95 per month by canning HBO 😜

I'll close this thread tmrw and get out invoices (er invoice)...and put all unsold treats back in their boxes.

xxx ooo

Rupp

13 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

MISTER MIRACLE # 6 - GLOSSY FN/FN+ COPY - $15

Slight spine roll causing tad bit of cover overhang on the right.  Long non-obtrusive crease at right front lower corner.

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 121.jpg

BRONZE SALE MAY 18,2019 122.jpg

:takeit: 

19 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

I'll take a little breather to eat lunch and count all the $$$ :eyeroll: I've made from this thread and be back with more later .

Perhaps some Lady Blackhawk, some more high grade Adams' Batman, a little KISS, a tad Doom Patrol and Metal Men and maybe some Thanos to name a few ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

Silver Age Doom Patrol and Metal Men?

21 hours ago, kimik said:

Is he missing any right now? 

He is only missing Young Love #114. Only two have been graded by CGC, and I am fortunate to own one of them. My copy was graded so long ago that it has the Modern (red) label. I'm sure almost everyone knows that Greggy's 100 page collection is legendary. He has 58,245 registry points for this set, which is absolutely impossible to beat, no matter how much money one may be willing to spend. I am 2nd at 35,021 points, and 3rd place is 12,854. So you can see there is a huge dropoff. I have thought about selling off my 100 page collection several times, and if I do, Greggy gets first choice for the two or three books (out of 115) that could improve his collection.