• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Sales Data?

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I want to start by saying thank you all for the continued support on the forums, and with all the knowledge you all have provided. It has been indispensable, and I appreciate it more than you all know. Over the past almost year now, I have learned a ton of information from reading all these posts on the forums, and reaching out to some members individually and just asking for help. So thank you all for that!

Ok, so I am starting to sell more slabs on eBay, and I have the intention of picking that up more. I’ve read of a few different names of websites that offer sales data, but I can’t remember them all, and don’t know which one is the most beneficial. So my question to you all, is which do you use, and why?

The one that sticks out in my head right now is GPA. 10.99 a month if I remember correctly. (I could be wrong and this could be the only one, but I swear I’ve heard of more)

Anyways, any input helps. As of now, I’ve just been checking sold auctions on eBay, which can be helpful, but only to a degree. It would also be nice to track sales trends (charts or graphs), to see if a slab is moving up or down. 

Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to the responses!

- Jonathan F.