• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN 121 1st Mr. Freeze, BATMAN #47 1st Origin, TALES TO ASTONISH 27 1ST ANT MAN!

13 posts in this topic

Paypal, Venmo, Money Orders accepted, no returns on CGC graded books, raw books gladly taken back no questions asked, FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!  USPS Priority Boxed Shipping with Signature confirmation a flat $12.50.   1st Take gets it, PM also welcome.

Batman 121 1st Mr. Freeze, Scarce. I would call it 3.0 give or take,  Lays flat, well attached at both staples, complete, no chunks out of the cover, decent color, has typical reading wear, light water marks on the cover, about 1/2" tear at lower spine and another one starting near upper spine, first several pages has small triangular corner missing likely from being folded over for years and falling off, cream pages, all in all a respectable and affordable low grade.  Clearance Priced at $995. 90 day GPA $1,200 for 2.5 and $1,270 for 3.0.

Batman #47 Key 1st Detailed Origin of the Batman! CGC 4.5 and it looks nicer than just about any and every golden age 4.5 I have seen! Nearly perfect off White to White pages!  cfo only label comment and gets you a super nice presenting mid grade for the price of a torn up and soiled rag of a Fair and even Lower than I paid over a year ago even though the prices have gone way up since then!  Cheapest you will find, especially when it shows nicer than some that have recently sold for $2K-$3K!   $675, selling at a loss.

Tales To Astonish 27 (B4) 1st Ant Man and Origin. Just got this back from my resto pro, he does very high quality work. Moderate/Ex Professional restoration, leans more towards moderate than extensive, but should get the mod/ex label at worst IMO.  Pieces added, color touch, reinforced, cover presents very well in your hands and should get an approx 5.5+ range from CGC even though it looks much nicer than that on the surface.  $1,395.   A lower grade B4 in 4.5 sold for $1,500 over a year ago is the best comparable I could find, but I think this would present much nicer and prices on this book are well up from over 15 months ago when that sold, so I priced this well below market.

Hulk 181  CGC 5.5  SOLD

Amazing Spiderman #1  SOLD! 

I have sold many Major Key and Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

batman 121 f.jpg

batman 121 back.jpg

batman 121 interior.jpg

Edited by TC33

All 3 comics are among the most sought after and Top Investment Keys of the Entire Silver Age! All prices are lowered and Aggressively Priced to Sell!  :baiting:

Just added Batman 121 to the listing and lowered everything to rock bottom pricing!  Enjoy! :headbang:

Edited by TC33

Everything priced Below Market, last change to make a deal before moving to another venue.  :baiting: