WTB ASM 300 CGC 9.8 SS
1 1

7 posts in this topic

7 posts

Hi all, I am looking for Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 9.8 Signature Series. Preferably Lee/Todd. Please PM me with details if you have one available. Can pay via PayPal. Thank you

670 posts

What are you paying?  Please see rule #5 below:

State a specific price range that you WILL buy for (depending on condition / grade). You may also state that you are open to offers outside of the range (similar to an "or best offer" statement from a seller). You may also site a SPECIFIC price guide source and a % variation from there that you are willing to pay.

7 posts

Can anyone chime in and let me know what the market value currently is for 9.8 SS? I've seen anywhere from $2999-$4500 for these and would like to pay on the lower end of the range if possible. 

8,757 posts

Don't mind Raytrowles, he never has anything to sell.

He thinks he is the board police.

Your estimates are in line with GPA.

7 posts
1 hour ago, NP_Gresham said:

Lol, thanks; that helps. PMs replied to

670 posts
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, NP_Gresham said:

I  have sold ample items over the years and have ample references.   In the last 3 years I spent well over 30K on this board and sold over 20K and every sale was on the WTB board.  In other words I did the exact opposite of what you suggested.  

BOTTOM LINE:  The rules need to be followed just like they are in the selling forum.  If you disagree petition to have them changed.  Once again the reason why very few members read the WTB forum is because it has a reputation of low ballers and tire kickers.   This is why the rules must be enforced.  Once this happens the traffic in the WTB forum will increase which will result in collectors having a better chance to find the items they are looking for.  

Edited by raybowles

7 posts
11 hours ago, raybowles said:

I  have sold ample items over the years and have ample references.   In the last 3 years I spent well over 30K on this board and sold over 20K and every sale was on the WTB board.  In other words I did the exact opposite of what you suggested.  

BOTTOM LINE:  The rules need to be followed just like they are in the selling forum.  If you disagree petition to have them changed.  Once again the reason why very few members read the WTB forum is because it has a reputation of low ballers and tire kickers.   This is why the rules must be enforced.  Once this happens the traffic in the WTB forum will increase which will result in collectors having a better chance to find the items they are looking for.  

I don't know about the WTB section having a bad reputation, I'm new here :) but I've received a couple of good responses so far. And it looks like GPA currently says last sale of ASM 300 9.8 w Lee/McFarlane was at $3000 and I'd be happy buying at that price.