• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is happening to the hobby?
2 2

411 posts in this topic

Just now, Crops068 said:

Not very secret if you know about it.

There have been some ex-group users that spilled the beans. I think people have discussed it in the Water Cooler.

It's kinda cute and sad at the same time. lol Life moves on. I still have fun, and seemingly, they don't...

Just now, TwoPiece said:

There have been some ex-group users that spilled the beans. I think people have discussed it in the Water Cooler.

It's kinda cute and sad at the same time. lol Life moves on. I still have fun, and seemingly, they don't...

If they do exist, f:censored: em

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I dont know why people feel the need to hurt other people TwoPiece...to me you are a valued member of this boardroom,and I look forward to your opinion and what you have to say.

I think we should all try to stick together. Comic collectors Unite...maybe that was a bit much.

Just because there is a disagreement doesn't mean people should write each other off. I kind agree with Get Marwood & I

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Life continues no matter what we feel or think.  Some people should learn to not immediately take everything so seriously!

If we don't enjoy it, what is the point?

10 hours ago, dupont2005 said:

The new stuff is fantastic

Is it though?

I still can't get behind any modern artist. As soon as they started inking digitally (ie. '97-ish) I just stopped. I think as far as modern books go, we still have a lot to do, at least to get the modern comic industry back to how it was previously (ie. SA - CA).

Back-issue market is doing fine though, thats for sure.

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I dont know why people feel the need to hurt other people TwoPiece...to me you are a valued member of this boardroom,and I look forward to your opinion and what you have to say.

I think we should all try to stick together. Comic collectors Unite...maybe that was a bit much.

Just because there is a disagreement doesn't mean people should write each other off. I kind agree with Get Marwood & I

Yep too much. :sick:

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You've screwed me...

2 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Life continues no matter what we feel or think.  Some people should learn to not immediately take everything so seriously!

If we don't enjoy it, what is the point?

It's just too bad that some people get a message, "ignore this user", and it just neuters discussion between 2 people who haven't even really interacted.

So, other people miss out on my excellence just at the behest of another's poor perspective.

It's why I gave some people a 2nd chance when 2019 rolled around. I had a block list and set it free. I still have 0 people on ignore, now.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

It's just too bad that some people get a message, "ignore this user", and it just neuters discussion between 2 people who haven't even really interacted.

So, other people miss out on my excellence just at the behest of another's poor perspective.

It's why I gave some people a 2nd chance when 2019 rolled around. I had a block list and set it free. I still have 0 people on ignore, now.

Good for you.

I appreciate you giving me a 2nd chance as well

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Good for you.

I appreciate you giving me a 2nd chance as well

I never ignored you.

I just visually skipped over your posts.

I'd rather teach you the Dark Side of the Force than watch you squabble and die in the light.

17 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

If they do exist, f:censored: em

I would've thought you'd be contributing to the clandestine, Mason-like Brit boardie thread by now, and have visited the brotherhood's secret sanctum 'somewhere' in darkest Hertfordshire?

Edited by Ken Aldred

TwoPiece,

I appreciate you giving me advice.

Now I'm going to give you some.

It's okay to admit your wrong,even when you are right.

You got in an argument with people who have over 30,000 posts. They have credibility.

You are accepted.

I dont think I've spammed,but yes I am trying to get my post count up,to show I am invested in social interaction

And I went from 600 to 900 in three days,not one month.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete