• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is happening to the hobby?
2 2

411 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, shadroch said:

Couldn't even read through the first page of feedback without accusations of scamming and overgrading. What a shock.

:whistle:

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 3.16.40 PM.png

Edited by HuddyBee

1 minute ago, shadroch said:

Couldn't even read through the first page of feedback without accusations of scamming and overgrading. What a shock.

Yes, especially that SELLER who refused to sell to me. If you could read correctly, Shad, that insufficiently_thoughtful_person was the SELLER who accused ME of overgrading. 

Now while we are on such "friendly terms", you should know two things:

1) A Seller cannot post a Negative for the Buyers on the 'Bay. Surely he would have done so to me had he had the chance. Why? I slammed HIM  with a Negative after his attacks. 

2) That Seller was the overgrader. How was I able to leave him ANY feedback since there was "no sale"? I had bought two items from him, thus the ability to leave Feedbacks.

I have to save your posts today, Shad. Thanx.

CAL2 whose day was made today by both Shad ad Stu. Can you dig it??? 

6 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think I'll just stick to my usual sellers

Your Loss.

CAL2 who knows how media influences certain humans...

27 minutes ago, shadroch said:

He was buying my IMIS off of Old
Guy and Donut all the while swearing he'd never buy from me. Funny thing was Old Guy was paying my full asking price and selling them to  Cal for about 30% more.  Good times.

Perhaps Cal can verify with his extensive records.

I don't remember all this hostility way back when, but in those days it was Joe Collector picking most of the fights around here.

1 minute ago, the blob said:

I don't remember all this hostility way back when, but in those days it was Joe Collector picking most of the fights around here.

Trust me the hostility will get worse. All I have to do is sit back and watch the fireworks!

CAL2 who has the answers to this Forum back in 2002, and today as well...

2 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

Trust me the hostility will get worse. All I have to do is sit back and watch the fireworks!

CAL2 who has the answers to this Forum back in 2002, and today as well...

Say something about the print run of New Mutants 98 and an R-Bomb will go off around here.

Just now, the blob said:

Say something about the print run of New Mutants 98 and an R-Bomb will go off around here.

I used to give the print runs for certain SA items and got flamed then, too. I'll pass for now. 

Let the others hang themselves. They post personal information, post INCORRECT information re: other's Feedbacks, maybe they will turn into the lemmings they really are...

CAL2 who got out the popcorn...

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

I forgot: please subscribe to my YouTube channel. I want to get to 1,000 subs so I can monetize.

Comic Books and Politics. I would like these guys here just for the Comic Books. There is no way most of the Boardies here agree with my Politics. 

CAL2 who knows people better then they know themselves...