• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSES SATURDAY 12EST - Plastic Crack: Endgame - Crack Assemble ! Lego, Joes, Funko, Transformers, Who Knows What Else!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

First thing, the rules... 

1. No probies, no HOS, no drama llamas.  Settle your drama before I even consider your money to be green. 
  2. I ship worldwide.  US Shipping goes out via Priority. Worldwide - check before you commit.  
  3. Payment Options: PayPal or Cash if we are meeting up on Long Island. 
  4. Returns accepted at buyer's expense.  You must notify me within three days of receipt.   
  5. I go by timestamp.  I receive notifications in this thread and whenever I get a PM.  
  6. Taking in the thread gets it but if you MUST make me an offer I reserve the right to take 48hrs to consider it.  In that time someone can come and grab it.  I hate negotiations.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. Threadcrapping allowed and encouraged. It amuses me. 
  8. Thread closes two days after the last item I post.

A little advance warning... there will be a lot of stuff... However, I am going to be honest... this is NOT a firesale especially on Lego. I am offering things at a discount to what I believe that I can get for them on eBay to save both of us on fees.  For example. I posted a Lego Hogwarts Castle a couple of weeks ago for $150.  A few people were interested but not at that price.  I posted it on eBay and it sold for $165 + Shipping.  I am open to offers but they have to be interesting. 

It's not a Buzzetta thread unless I throw in some music... which I will do sporadically throughout as featured in Endgame... 

One of the thing I love about the last few Marvel movies since Guardians is that they are now relying on previously published music. 

The Kinks - Supersonic Rocket Ship 

Edited by Buzzetta

Chinese Custom Minifigure - Spider-man Version 1 - $3

IMG_0844.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Let's get a set of Funko's out of the way

Captain Kirk - Star Trek Beyond - $10.50

Spock - Star Trek Beyond - $10.50

Take them both for $18

In case anyone is looking... as I am moving things to eBay... Kirk and Spock just sold for a combined $22 + $10.40 shipping.  The deal was here. 

IMG_0834.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta