• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSES SATURDAY 12EST - Plastic Crack: Endgame - Crack Assemble ! Lego, Joes, Funko, Transformers, Who Knows What Else!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

LEGO 75034 Star Wars Death Star Troopers (Brand New In Factory Sealed Bags)

The box was too damaged so I bagged it and got rid of it. 

$15

IMG_0853.jpeg

Hoth Rebel Soldier Vintage Collection

Odd figure that I bought from a Chinese vendor. This is probably a factory sample as the figure is missing the cloth skirt. 

$8

IMG_0852.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Hoth Rebel Soldier Vintage Collection 

Odd figure that I bought from a Chinese vendor. This is probably a factory sample as the figure is missing the cloth skirt. 

$8

This is the second one...

IMG_0852.jpeg

GI Joe Rise of Cobra

Polar Sharc Submarine with Ice Storm

Mint in Box with Wear - this is an opener - everything is there though $20

IMG_0857.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg

Lego 75157 Star Wars Captain Rex's AT-TE NEW Factory Sealed Retired - $80

Heavy shelf wear on the box and one of the pieces of tape have popped.  However this is still a sealed set.

IMG_0864.jpeg

IMG_0865.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Going to take a break and get something to eat... then I am going to build some Lego sets and list them.  Any loose Lego sets are built first to make sure they are complete and as described.  I see form the thread views that someone is watching so I will keep digging and listing until Game of Thrones comes on. 

3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I removed it. The Chinese minifigs are not authentic Lego?

Nope, that's why I labeled them as Chinese customs.  I did not call them knock offs since they were designs of characters that Lego did not make.   I wish you had told me that you had removed it or thought they were something else though as I would have never held you to buy them to begin with.   I have never held anyone to a sale here.  if they don't want it, no big deal and it goes back in the pile.  Just deleting a post though seemed kind of shady at first to me or that there was something wrong with the system.  All good though and no worries. 

Edited by Buzzetta

GI Joe 50th Anniversary NIght Viper (Red) Complete with Stand - $14

IMG_0899.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta