• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSES SATURDAY 12EST - Plastic Crack: Endgame - Crack Assemble ! Lego, Joes, Funko, Transformers, Who Knows What Else!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

GI Joe Club - Figure Subscription Service FSS 7.0 - Sgt. Stalker (Tundra Ranger) - $85 (Don't mind keeping this one for another year) 

IMG_0943.jpeg

IMG_0944.jpeg

Lego 3413 Soccer Goal Keeper Complete w/ Minifigure & Instructions in Factory Sealed Bags - $10

IMG_0949.jpeg

GI Joe Rise of Cobra R.H.I.N.O. - $125

Basically the GI Joe Version of the APC Carrier from Aliens.  These things are pretty popular.  I have two loose ones... I have no problem selling the sealed one.  Box is in VERY nice condition and sealed. 

IMG_0952.jpeg

On 5/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

3rd Party Megatron - $10 

This is a little bit difficult to explain what I have here.

As some know Hasbro / Takara are the makers of the Transformers line.  Due to some weirdness in law in Japan, other companies are allowed to make transformable robots that look like the Hasbro / Takara transformers but they must abide by the following rules.  They cannot use a process that Hasbro / Takara uses in the same scale and they cannot have an Autobot / Decepticon symbol on them.  So many companies make their own, what we call, "Third Party Transformers".

I believe this is the Zhan Jiang Zhanjiang Mechanic Master - or what we call "Megatron" 

Company "A" originally made their own version of a Megatron that would transform into a gun since Hasbro doesn't do that anymore. The Zhan Jiang version is from Company "B".  They utilized that design and dramatically increased the size and tweaked the transformation. 

My sample has the sword, the purple lighting element installed in the head, the mace and the accessories for the gun. There are NO instructions. When I received this from China it was wrapped in an envelope with the parts shown.  However, if you study it you can figure it out.  I did while taking these photos.   "NOT" Megatron is 9" tall. 

If not, here is the youtube video.  (No, this is NOT me)

IMG_0939.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0941.jpeg

IMG_0942.jpeg

:takeit:

9 hours ago, ss5rmp said:

Many thanks:

Chinese Custom reverse Flash - $2

Chinese Custom Poison Ivy - $3

Zhan Jiang Zhanjiang Mechanic Master - "Not Megatron - $10

Edited by Buzzetta

Last post of the thread.  This listing is not available for discounts. Why not end on a 'boom' 

Lego Winter Village Collection (Complete with most promos) - $1500

This is a pickup only as you can see this would be quite expensive to ship as almost all the bigger sets would have to be shipped individually.  Since PayPal wants you to ship something this would be a cash and carry type of deal.  If you want to pay for shipping that would be a beast but we can figure it out.  However... I am stressing local pickup for this.  (Nassau County - South Shore, Long Island) 

All sets are sealed in NM boxes.  The train was slightly mis-taped due to factory error.  Close ups are available upon request. 

This is what you get... 

10199 - Winter Village Toy Shop (2009) This is the 2009 model not the (2015) re-release

10216 - Winter Village Bakery (2010)

10222 - Winter Village Post Office (2011)

10229 - Winter Village Cottage (2012)

10235 - Winter Village Market (2013)

10245 - Santa's Workshop (2014)

10254 - Winter Holiday Train (2016)

10259 - Winter Village Station (2017)

10263 - Winter Village Fire Station (2018)

40106 - Toy Workshop Promo (2014)

40083 - Christmas Tree Truck Promo (2013)

3300002 - Christmas Fireplace Promo (2011)

3300014 - Christmas Set Promo (2012)

40082 - Christmas Tree Stand Promo (2013)

40107 - Winter Skating Scene Promo (2014)

IMG_0984.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Last Call... this thread closes on Saturday afternoon EST so I can begin moving unclaimed items to eBay

Thanks for your attention.