• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSES SATURDAY 12EST - Plastic Crack: Endgame - Crack Assemble ! Lego, Joes, Funko, Transformers, Who Knows What Else!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

LEGO Star Wars 75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor - $25 - Mint - Complete - Sticker sheet included as they have not been applied. 

IMG_0866-1.jpeg

GI Joe 2018 Club Subscription Figure - Rock N Roll - Mint in Sealed Baggie with Mailer. 

$35

IMG_0894.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

GI Joe 2016 Club Subscription Figure - Pythona - Mint in Sealed Baggie with Mailer. 

$110

IMG_0891.jpeg

LEGO Star Wars Jedi and Clone Troopers Battle Pack 75206 - Includes 4 minifigures: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee and 2 Clone Troopers.

I accidentally wound up with two of these... current retail is $15

Take it for $12

IMG_0900.jpeg

Funko POP Indy's Ride Indiana Jones 19 2016 New York Comic Con Limited Exclusive - $100

MISB - NM Box

IMG_0901.jpeg

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0903.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

Mega Bloks Halo 96849 : UNSC Mongoose + Extras

Extras include some extra camo blocks from another Halo set along with another Halo character as well as War Machine from when Mega Bloks had the Marvel license. 

War Machine himself goes for $10 on eBay

Stickers are missing. 

$18

IMG_0930.jpeg

IMG_0931.jpeg

IMG_0932.jpeg

IMG_0933.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Lego 31015 Emerald Express 3 in 1 Train Set $5

You can make ONE of the three models at any one time.  You cannot make all three at once. 

IMG_0924.jpeg

IMG_0925.jpeg

Lego 31014 Power Digger 3 in 1 Construction Set $10

You can make ONE of the three models at any one time.  You cannot make all three at once.

IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0936.jpeg

Snake Eyes and Scarlett from the 1997 Stars and Stripes Set. 

Mint and Complete - 

Scarlett has three recorded sales of $20, $30, and $40.  

$50 for the pair. 

IMG_0928.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

GI Joe Clutch - Tan - 1983 - $28

Nice paint on this guy - no bald spots. 

Knees, shoulder, arms, swivel, hips, and neck are tight. 

I put in a new o-ring. 

Slight paint loss on tip of holster. 

No elbow cracks 

IMG_0937.jpeg

IMG_0938.jpeg

3rd Party Megatron - $10 

This is a little bit difficult to explain what I have here.

As some know Hasbro / Takara are the makers of the Transformers line.  Due to some weirdness in law in Japan, other companies are allowed to make transformable robots that look like the Hasbro / Takara transformers but they must abide by the following rules.  They cannot use a process that Hasbro / Takara uses in the same scale and they cannot have an Autobot / Decepticon symbol on them.  So many companies make their own, what we call, "Third Party Transformers".

I believe this is the Zhan Jiang Zhanjiang Mechanic Master - or what we call "Megatron" 

Company "A" originally made their own version of a Megatron that would transform into a gun since Hasbro doesn't do that anymore. The Zhan Jiang version is from Company "B".  They utilized that design and dramatically increased the size and tweaked the transformation. 

My sample has the sword, the purple lighting element installed in the head, the mace and the accessories for the gun. There are NO instructions. When I received this from China it was wrapped in an envelope with the parts shown.  However, if you study it you can figure it out.  I did while taking these photos.   "NOT" Megatron is 9" tall. 

If not, here is the youtube video.  (No, this is NOT me)

IMG_0939.jpeg

IMG_0940.jpeg

IMG_0941.jpeg

IMG_0942.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta