• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH Horrific #8 1st Teller, Witches Tales #20 Hanging panels, Haunted Thrills #18 From OO collection! PRICES REDUCED!

7 posts in this topic

Just 3 books for this thread.  These are from a local estate auction.  

The 1st :takeit:in the thread gets it.  No PM deals are final until the books are marked sold in the thread.  The price includes shipping to the US and Canada only.  I accept paypal, check or money order.   Returns are fine.  If there's a problem, let me know within 3 days after receiving the book(s).   Buyer pays return shipping.  

Edited by comicdonna

Haunted Thrills #17  Cover detached.  A spine split from the top to the bottom of the top staple.  A large tear around each staple.  Off white to white pages.

Grade:  1.5  $150 

Price reduced  $125

For sale lot of 4 books 004.JPG

Estate lot 4 010.JPG

Edited by comicdonna

Witches Tales #20  Cover detached at top staple.  Very faint name written vertically inside the W to the right.  A piece missing from the front cover.  A smaller piece missing from the back cover, near the top, not on the edge.  A smaller tear above that.  Off white to white pages.

Grade:  1.5  $150  (Hanging panels)

Price reduced  $125

For sale lot of 4 books 001.JPG

Estate lot 1 010.JPG

Edited by comicdonna

Horrific #8  Cover detached.  A  nice looking copy.  Off white to white pages.  Back cover pic is a little washed out.  

Grade:  3.0  $250   Origin and 1st app. of the Teller  (A raw VG sold on Heritage for $336)

Price reduced  $200  :news:

SOLD via PM!

horrific cover 002.JPG

Estate lot 1 004.JPG

Edited by comicdonna

Forbidden Worlds #33  2 pieces out of the back cover.  I have the one close to the spine.  Missing 2 center wraps.  Incomplete.  

Free with any purchase.  Buyer must claim.   

forbidden worlds 001.JPG

forbidden worlds 002.JPG