• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

8% eBay bucks offer till 5/22
1 1

21 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.

Earn 8% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items. No minimum spend.

Expires:

May 22, 2019 11:59 PM PDT

Sheesh. Way to rub it in!  :baiting:

I got the offer also and I don't ever get any of the offers.  You sure everyone didn't get it?

Edited by 1Cool

I got it and of course paid for an item last night lol 

I just don't like not paying seller's immediately unless it was previously "ok'd" before auction end or deal....

Anyway it's already shipped, and I would have only got about $8 anyway in ebay bucks....

:martini:

7 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I thought we have to shop on outdoor things.

Nope, when I looked at a comic I got a message saying I'd get 8% back.

Maybe because you can read comics outdoors?

8 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Nope, when I looked at a comic I got a message saying I'd get 8% back.

Maybe because you can read comics outdoors?

No actually, I got a message in same way you did. I checked it out but it showed the outdoor things. I tried to shop the comic book with 8% back.

Nothing happened.

I did not get the offer... however... judging by the number of "watchers" I can tell that a lot of others did. 

2 hours ago, JollyComics said:

No actually, I got a message in same way you did. I checked it out but it showed the outdoor things. I tried to shop the comic book with 8% back.

Nothing happened.

Make sure that you activated the offer. Also, if you looked at an auction item, it won't show a discount if the auction ends after the promotion does. Try looking at a buy it now item and see if that works.

7 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

Make sure that you activated the offer. Also, if you looked at an auction item, it won't show a discount if the auction ends after the promotion does. Try looking at a buy it now item and see if that works.

Yes, it will work on BIN only.  Kinda wished that promotion happened yesterday.  I purchased it before that. Still have time until May 22nd @1259pm.

Very weird, I've been trying to answer here for a few hours, I keep getting a message that I'm blocked from the thread? Maybe because I was trying to post an eBay page. I found it works on some comic listings and not on some others...maybe only the ones you can read outside.