• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOHN WICK CHAPTER 4 (2021)
1 1

149 posts in this topic

Wow!

Given how critically and commercially successful the John Wick film series has been since launching in 2014, it’s hardly surprising that following John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum’s release last year, a fourth installment quickly got the green light. Granted, we’ll have to wait a while to see John Wick: Chapter 4, but today brings word that now John Wick 5 is happening as well.

This news comes straight from Lionsgate CEO John Feltheimer, who announced that John Wick: Chapter 5 is coming down the creative pipeline during the studio’s earnings call (via Deadline). But wait, there’s more! Feltheimer also mentioned that the plan is to shoot the fourth and fifth John Wick movies back to back once franchise lead Keanu Reeves’ schedule clears up early next year.

Third installment was terrible. The Continental made no sense whatsoever, what was with all those glass rooms and whatever the hell it was? Just stupid. Keanu can get shot 1,000 times and no problem, stupid. He can fall off a building and be okay, stupid. They should have quit after number 2 which was already an overreach. I am dumber for having watched this movie.

Letter to myself: I'm sorry!

doh!

11 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Third installment was terrible. The Continental made no sense whatsoever, what was with all those glass rooms and whatever the hell it was? Just stupid. Keanu can get shot 1,000 times and no problem, stupid. He can fall off a building and be okay, stupid. They should have quit after number 2 which was already an overreach. I am dumber for having watched this movie.

Letter to myself: I'm sorry!

doh!

It did get quite crazy. Though I had a better time than you experienced.

I have a feeling with John wick 4 we could find out he has some supernatural protection from his background, leading to his being referred to as 'Baba Yaga' afterwards.

It's been confirmed that Japanese-British pop superstar Rina Sawayama will star opposite Keanu Reeves in JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4. Her role is being kept under wraps at this time, though the film's director, Chad Stahelski, was more than eager to welcome the singing sensation aboard for her film acting debut.

“I’m so glad to have Rina on board to make her feature film debut in John Wick: Chapter 4,” Stahelski said. “She’s an incredible talent who’ll bring so much to the film.”

Born in Japan and raised in North London, Sawayama eventually made her way to Cambridge University, where she studied politics, psychology, and sociology. She founded the beginnings of her music career thanks to modeling and is now tearing up the charts. She currently has two studio albums out in the wild, including 2017's RINA and 2020's SAWAYAMA. Her most popular tracks include XS, Bad Friend, LUCID, Dance in the Dark, and Chosen Family (with Elton John).