• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X MEN #4 and up. Silver - Age
5 5

164 posts in this topic

X Men #140 - (9.0)  board price = $20.00 :news:SOLD TO LOBOAGAIN

This one has OW pages also, and some type of diagonal indentations on the top corners going inward about 2" like maybe something was sitting on it. You can see them on the B.C. scan.  They do not break color though but I am pointing them out. Nice super clean book.

x men 140 front cover 001.jpg

x men 140 back cover 001.jpg

x men 140 centerfold.jpg

Edited by DR.X

That will be all the books in this thread. A few books left so I'll leave this up for another 24 hours or until they sell. Be patient, invoices will be out befor the end of the week. Thanks to everyone for the buys and the patience. ^^

3 hours ago, DR.X said:

X Men #140 - (9.0)  board price = $20.00

This one has OW pages also, and some type of diagonal indentations on the top corners going inward about 2" like maybe something was sitting on it. You can see them on the B.C. scan.  They do not break color though but I am pointing them out. Nice super clean book.

x men 140 front cover 001.jpg

x men 140 back cover 001.jpg

x men 140 centerfold.jpg

:takeit:

3 hours ago, DR.X said:

X Men #127 - (9.2)  BP = $28.00

Nice copy with OW pages. Has a printers crease about mid cover F.C. from the outside edge inwards about 2.5 inches. Nice clean copy with like new pages.

x men 127 front cover 001.jpg

x men 127 back cover 001.jpg

:takeit:

:bump:

Okay. Columbia Comics had first right of refusal on the X - Men #4 and did so. Thanks to him for letting me know.

I will put that book back up right on here to be fair with everyone since I have had so many P.M.s about it and don't want to pizz anyone off wondering who bought it or the price,  or showed favoritism. I will repost it with scans of the color touch and tear seal, and a reduced price. I'll try and get it up at 7 Central tonight. I would recommend taking a good look at the pics before hitting the :takeit: This ain't a bonus book round in my contest thread.  lol

46 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

:banana:

It appears to be free now :banana: 

21 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I tried to type p word with double S.  It did not show.

It's hard to see CT on the spine. Small amount of CT by professional?

I will be posting new close up pics of the spine and tear seal. they went over the whole spine and not a professional. had this book at least 35 years so someone had their way with it. back then I just bought books to read. those pics were posted before I noticed the color touch and tear seal, which is why I pulled the book.

Edited by DR.X

X Men #4 - ( apparent 4.0 amateur resto )  BP = $350.00 :news:  SOLD 

Okay here is the X men #4 with a revised grade and price. I have had lots of p.m.s about it but decided to put it back up so I'm not showing any favoritism or questions about the price.

Somehow this got by me and another grader. Columbia declined so here it is. It has amateur color touch along the spine with a marker, with bleed through to the cover.

The Spine on this book is very weak. Not a book I would start  thumbing through. Leave it in the Mylite and enjoy it. A 1 - 1/2" tear top cover that looks like its been sealed. Hard to tell if it goes further. Might be glue I do not see any tape. I have included shots of the staples. Cover is loose ( very loose ) but attached and centerfold is tight. With the top split I have to drop this down to feel comfortable with the sale. Nice pages and great color on the cover.

Full refund if your not happy as long as you contact me within 10 days after you get it.

x man 4 front cover 001.jpg

x man 4 back cover 001.jpg

x men 4 color touch 2.jpg

x men 4 color touch bottom staple.jpg

x men 4 color touch spine.jpg

x men 4 color touch.jpg

x men 4 colro touch.jpg

x men 4 front page.jpg

x men 4 staple 1.jpg

x men 4 tear seal.jpg

x men 4 trear seal 2.jpg

Edited by DR.X

51 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I'll be around all night. Open to offers.

I'll meet you in the third stall..., :D