• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Favorite Limited Series?
2 2

86 posts in this topic

Mine as of now would probably be Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows (the 2015 Secret Wars tie-in by Dan Slott). I was happy to get a story that was essentially what if One More Day didn't exist, and nice to see Peter Parker with his family again. Not perfect, but I thought it was a good story overall with some great art too!

Kingdom Come was amazing. Combining Mark Waid's writing with Alex Ross's art was phenomenal

Civil War will always be one of my favorites because it helped get me into reading comics when I was first stationed overseas

Annihilation helped make Nova one of my favorite characters

Crisis on Infinite Earths speaks for itself

Edited by Steelrain41

On 5/30/2019 at 8:21 AM, Turtle said:

I always thought the naming convention was a bit strange on this series.  Each one has a unique title and only the first is called "The Dark Knight Returns".  The others are:

#2 - Dark Knight Triumphant

#3 - Hunt the Dark Knight

#4 - The Dark Knight Falls

Yet CGC and just about everyone else calls them "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #2, #3, #4". 

It seems to make more sense to call them "Batman: The Dark Knight #1, #2, #3, #4". 

Just a random thought.  Carry on.

Something I just noticed:

On all 4 comics, they say, "Book One/Two/Three/Four" on the front cover.