• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] $$

404 posts in this topic

If you see something you like, PM me and don't post into the thread...I may not see it. First come, first served! Let's do this!!

All current orders stay as $2.00 comics from the past several days. THIS IS A NEW SALE EFFECTIVE TODAY!

ALL COMICS & MAGAZINES $1.00 each. You have Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern...fill those holes in your collection. These need to be gotten rid of...please take them all.

Postage costs are $6.00 for the first 6 books / $10 for books 7-24 / and $15  for 24+ books.

Postage for Canadian and International orders will be set separately. Please contact me before ordering. 

Acceptable payments through Paypal only. 

PM or :takeit: and I will do my best to update the thread. First come, first served by forum notification or PM...I will be the judge of that.

If at all possible, simply post a LISTING of items you want rather than quoting cover images.....cuts down on the bandwidth.

No Probies, HOSers or those on ignore (two so far). Available to board members only. No individual grades. Let the picture be your guide.

PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING END OF TRANSACTION.  (thumbsu

:baiting:  *this thread will be updated depending on how many I can list in an evening. Keep posted!

Edited by Concordia!
closed