• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Hi everyone - I've been on such a buying spree the last year that I've gotten a little bit ahead of myself and sadly need to part with some books to raise some capital.

Payment within 7 days of purchase.  PayPal is fine.  No returns on CGC graded books.  I'm happy to listen to offers.  Normally, I'd love to entertain trades but like I said, I need some cash at this point.  USPS Priority shipping is included with purchase.  If you want insurance, that's on you.  I find it quite exhilarating to send tens of thousands of dollars worth of books through the US postal service with no insurance - but I'm weird that way. :)   It's been a while since I've sold, so let me know if I'm missing any content that's required.  Definitely no HOS'ers.  

Ok, I'll dig up the scans and here we go...

Edited by dannyboy

I'm heading to coach my son's baseball so won't be back for a bit..but will respond to offers/questions when I can.  If you know of a book that I've purchased from you or that I've posted that you'd like to make an offer on, please do.  But don't count on me selling.  :)  I'll post more books later tonight.  Thanks all.

Just now, blue808 said:

Incredible books! 

Thank you kind sir.  I love them all - each and every one. 

I need to disappear for a bit, maybe until the morning, but i will post a few more at that point.

To be clear, I'm not going to sell all of these.  Once I've reached the dollar amount that I need the thread will be closed.  So if you're thinking of any..make an offer please.  :)