• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scott Williams 2019 SDCC VIP Dinner and Sketch Event!

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, Scott Williams here.  Wanted to let you know that we are gearing up for our 2019 SDCC VIP Dinner and Sketch event.  EVERYONE in attendance will receive 5 signatures on their choice of books, as well as dinner, unlimited pictures, signed print, raffle entries for some terrific swag, and a chance to hang out and talk comics and art.  ALSO, everyone will get a custom 9x12 commission I am drawing exclusively for each attendee at this event.  You can see one of the first ones completed below.  For more details and reservations, hit this link.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-scott-williams-sdcc-fan-experience-2019-tickets-61624435345?ref=eios&fbclid=IwAR3_X1YUxC_Zl0U9VTkUoIWc1mDBuQueLQ2LSm8_V-OqflBsYOhh9QwutQ4 

You do NOT need to have a SDCC badge to attend!  Hope to see some of you there!

IMG_0894 2.jpg

50 minutes ago, Thawk said:

I really wish this was on Wednesday or Thursday :(  Friday night has so much jammed into it and now this amazing opportunity too! mmmmmm, gonna have to really think this through

It was tough to decide the perfect night, there's so much going on that week.  Either way, hope you decide to join the fun.  Between us, it's gonna be a blast!  (and the odds of winning an additional character drawing/swag is super high!)

That seems like a bargain to me! If I wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Hope lots of boardies get to take part!

On 5/21/2019 at 6:26 PM, stinkininkin said:

unlimited pictures,

Be careful what you promise, Scott. I know one boardie who is planning on bringing his Harley Quinn costume for you to pose in.