• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Preview 7 CGC 8.0 First Rocket Raccoon!

8 posts in this topic

Yo! Selling off my beloved copy of MP7. 

Price $375 shipped and insured to your door. 

First :takeit: trumps all PMs.

Paypal or MO works

No Returns

US shipping only

No hosers/probies

My feedback

As always, thanks for looking!

Edited by Darkowl

40 minutes ago, Xenosmilus said:

Don’t mean to be mean but I just bought a 9.0 WP for 330...

That kind of public criticism is completely unacceptable in this sales forum. If you have a problem with the price, bring it up to the seller in a PM. I suggest you learn some rules and etiquette before proceeding any further. 

53 minutes ago, newshane said:

That kind of public criticism is completely unacceptable in this sales forum. If you have a problem with the price, bring it up to the seller in a PM. I suggest you learn some rules and etiquette before proceeding any further. 

True, my bad. I thought I sent that message PM!!!! Really! It's Friday and Friday is my "drink as much as you want" beer night!

Edited by Xenosmilus

On 5/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, Xenosmilus said:

Don’t mean to be mean but I just bought a 9.0 WP for 330...

Well that is kind of mean.  His price looks spot on to me.  Last sale was 372 THIS month so 375 shipped and insured looks like market value to me for a hot first character appearance.  Also the 9.0 price you got was an anomaly. The 12 month average is 472 based on 7 sales so it is good data and includes your sale bringing the average down.

Congrats on getting a deal but no need to rub it in or thread a reputable board members sale thread.