• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help - 2 books cannot register

4 posts in this topic

I have a problem with two of my CGC books.

The first book is Captain Johner & the Aliens #2 (Valiant 5/95) yet when I type in the certificate number 0178042003 it comes up as Eternal Warrior 3.  See attachments.

The second is Grimm Fairy Tales #120 (Zenescope Entertainment 3/16) C2E2 2016 Exclusive and when I type in the certificate number 1358848003 it says it is unable to locate this comic based on the certificate number.  See attachments.

I hope the first book can have its listing corrected so the certificate points to the correct book in the database and the second book can be added to the database.

Cap Johner.JPG

Grimm 120.JPG

Captain Johner not Eternal Warrior.JPG

Grimm Fairy Tales 120 C2E2 not found.JPG

• Administrator

I have corrected the Grimm Fairy Tales 120 and you should be able to register you book now.

The Captain Johner & The Aliens, the graders would like for that book to be send in so that we may research why this glitch is happening.

Please contact me at:

mdavis@cgccomics.com

I will send you instructions on how to get that book back to me so that we can fix it.

Best-

On 5/22/2019 at 2:29 AM, david20009 said:

I have a problem with two of my CGC books.

The first book is Captain Johner & the Aliens #2 (Valiant 5/95) yet when I type in the certificate number 0178042003 it comes up as Eternal Warrior 3.  See attachments.

The second is Grimm Fairy Tales #120 (Zenescope Entertainment 3/16) C2E2 2016 Exclusive and when I type in the certificate number 1358848003 it says it is unable to locate this comic based on the certificate number.  See attachments.

I hope the first book can have its listing corrected so the certificate points to the correct book in the database and the second book can be added to the database.

Cap Johner.JPG

Grimm 120.JPG

Captain Johner not Eternal Warrior.JPG

Grimm Fairy Tales 120 C2E2 not found.JPG

Was this resolved?