• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics #1000
1 1

4 posts in this topic

recently attended megacon 2019. and took part in the 80 years of Batman Event. my and my brother each got a set of 3 variant DC1000 edition (Jay Anacleto Trade Dress Variant, Mico Suayan Trade Dress Variant, and Scorpion Comics Black Blank Variant covers)

each book was signed by every creator there at the special event

This special event Signatures Include Greg Capullo, Mico Suayan, Peter Tomasi, James Tynion IV, Tom King, Brian Azzarello, Mark Brooks, Mitch Gerads, Josh Williamson, Clay Mann, Marguerite Bennett and Tim Sale.

all were sent off for SS-CGC, didnt realize my camera photo was so blurry... ive got other photos, but this one has them all... would love to hear thoughts.....

IMG_20190517_210715.jpg

1. The pic is not great, and I don't anybody can really tell or give a good opinion with a bad pic.

2.@forbiddenwon , I think this is the wrong place for your pic of these books, as trying to get  grade from this pic doesn't work.  You would need a up close pic of the all sides and corners of whatever book you want the community to give a grade on.

3. In my opinion, the books have a good lot of signatures. I like the blanks with a hefty load of sigs (as many as you can get). You can definitely see the signatures better on blanks than on art covers. I think signatures on art covers ruins the art, unless they are kind enough to sign on empty space.

Edited by DjMartini