• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Promote your brand through comics on eBay!

7 posts in this topic

Here, at Awe & Lorder USA Inc, we care about your brand, and understand the difficulties you face promoting it in today's struggling market

We carefully monitored social behavior and how it impacts a property through clever (and deceiving) marketing.

Oh heck, you can call it a scam if youd like :)

We targeted the comic book market as our tastemaker of choice.

Why use comic books as tools to promote your brand?

In todays hot market, its easy to speculate on such a fun hobby as comics. Through decades of successful film making and top charting TV shows, comic book speculation has become a benchmark in making or breaking a brand.

Yes, believe it or not, comic books are extremely popular nowadays, and the good news is - you dont have to be very talented when creating a successful comic book, since people dont actually read them anymore!

All youll really need to do is write a silly story, use your brand as the topic of the story since thats the thing we will promote, then simply print a few copies. Actually, you dont even need to print too many, say.. 250 copies will suffice. Shouldnt cost you more than 2-3 grand. We will then offer your comic on ebay through a few reputable sellers on our team.

Weve created a few packages that could help elevate the visibility of your product:

Package A

for $x,000 send us your comic book and we'll distribute it to the market through eBay. We will then purchase an ample amount of the product and manipulate its prices upwardly causing it to spike and naturally become a "hot item"

We dont need to to purchase a whole lot of said book, since all it takes is a few solid $100 fake purchases to create a hot topic around the blogosphere

Package B

For $x0,000, we will do the same as above, and also contact a few "major players" in the field, ie, popular apps, popular fb pages and credible websites who discuss books that are heating up daily

Package C

For $x5,000, we will do the same as above, and also contact our uncle who owns a licensing company in Hollywood who will essentially "purchase" your intellectual property, and "potentially" option it for a future film, making your book become scorching hot and a no brainer for the young comic book speculator

This system has been tested and worked successfully on several recent projects. It rebranded comic books, TV shows, and (believe it or not) even politicians. Dont believe us? just read what our clients say:

"Wow! Awe & Lorder USA completely revamped my cartoon show. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars promoting past shows with publicists, advertisers, merchandising, and they made my show more popular with a fraction of that budget!

Wick & Morpheus

"I give it up to Awe &  Lorder USA, they took our character and made her a giant among giants in no time!"

PC comics

"I never imagined that a political figure would become a hot topic in nerdsville, but IT WORKED!"

Evil's Due

This advertisement is brought to you by Awe & Lorder, fighter of truth justice and the Awemerican way!