• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Walking Dead Comics
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I might be going the cleveland walkerfest just so i can pay to get in then pay each walking dead actor to sign there own issue, i know the tickets are a set price to get in but then i have to pay a few 100 a piece on just autographed cgc copies and non graded autographs. My Question is how much does a yellow label cost if you get your cgc 9.8 copy autographed?  Also how much does it cost just to get ungraded  copies graded,? And last question can i pay cgc with a credit card/ The only thing i know for a fact is that you have to pay the actors in cash. Also i live in Lehighton PA 18235 whats the closest event from where i live will you tell me wheres the closest cgc event or gathering,etc so i can get ungraded copies graded? Thanks hope to hear from you in a day or two

• Administrator

@GoldenGod87 In order for your CGC 9.8 to qualify for a re-grade in a Signature Series label, CGC would need to be attending the event and witness the signatures. Otherwise, a CGC facilitator, or a dealer that works through one of our facilitators, would need to get the signatures for you. 

On 5/23/2019 at 1:25 AM, GoldenGod87 said:

I might be going the cleveland walkerfest just so i can pay to get in then pay each walking dead actor to sign there own issue, i know the tickets are a set price to get in but then i have to pay a few 100 a piece on just autographed cgc copies and non graded autographs. My Question is how much does a yellow label cost if you get your cgc 9.8 copy autographed?  Also how much does it cost just to get ungraded  copies graded,? And last question can i pay cgc with a credit card/ The only thing i know for a fact is that you have to pay the actors in cash. Also i live in Lehighton PA 18235 whats the closest event from where i live will you tell me wheres the closest cgc event or gathering,etc so i can get ungraded copies graded? Thanks hope to hear from you in a day or two

Hi GG87, You could also look for Signature Series comics on eBay - saves all the hassle of buying tickets, queuing, witnesses, shipping and the uncertainty of what grade you might receive. #JustSaying