• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Screen Set

4 posts in this topic

I'm aware of the 25 book minimum for pre-screening....My question is that if part of the 25 books is a set of 12 can I request a same single grade for that set? Meaning (example) I request a 9.8 grade for all 12 (set Books) and pay the excepted grading fee for those 12 if all are 9.8....and if not pay....the $5.00 fee * 12 and not have them graded.........thanks....hope I made sense.

JV

• Administrator

@The Jackman If your asking if a portion of the 25 books submitted can be pre-screened for 9.8, and the remaining portion pre-screened for a different grade, then the answer would be no. All 25 books would need to be pre-screened for one grade. 

1 hour ago, JonnySnyder said:

@The Jackman If your asking if a portion of the 25 books submitted can be pre-screened for 9.8, and the remaining portion pre-screened for a different grade, then the answer would be no. All 25 books would need to be pre-screened for one grade. 

This has also been my experience with prescreen, all or nothing.

I noticed the online form recently changed. You can now select grades for individual books in a single 25 book submission. 

Looking for confirmation from CGC that individual grades will be honored. I haven’t seen any updated doc saying you can do this.

Edited by rayne5446