• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEEEEED MOOOOORRREEE DIAAAAAPPPERRRRSSSS....AND TO PAY OFF SOME BOOKS! - Mostly Gold/Silver superhero slabs (FF 50/GSXM 1/SGT 1/Etc.) + a high-grade Baker, a PCH/SCI-FI cover, & a cpl Stan sigs (more coming SUN) - OFFERS/TRADES/TIME-PAYMENTS - PRICES CUT!
2 2

56 posts in this topic

Seriously...the amount of diapers this kid goes thru is absolutely ludicrous...he's now perfected the "poop my diaper 2 minutes after it's been changed" move...definitely an exciting time around here, lol

Normal :rulez: Apply:

No probies or Bad-List B-Holes :makepoint:

1st unconditional :takeit:wins the book, but PM's & offers are more than welcome!

Priority shipping is covered by me to anywhere in the U.S. (international buyers PM for prices)

I accept paypal, check, money order, or any other reasonable form of payment (no magic beans please (tsk) )

Returns are accepted if the reason is reasonably reasonable.

My ebay handle is topcitycomics....I have over 2080 feedback on there...all positive except a toolbag 2 different toolbags who left me negative feedback for being out of stock on a $10 books  not realizing (yes, after I refunded him them instantly)

....and for even more reading, my kudos thread is quite thrilling:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/245483-top-city-comics-feedback-thread/

THANKS FER LOOKIN!!!  :banana::banana::banana:

Edited by Top City Comics

1 minute ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Have you been peed or popped on yet? My favorite memory might be taking my son from my wife as she had just been vomited on, at which point I was vomited on. I stood in the bathtub with him until she could let me go change.

Ha

Yes. :facepalm:

My lady literally caught his spray-poop in the wet wipe mid-change....LOTS OF POOP ON EVERYTHING!!!

(not the comics, I promise)

12 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

Comic Cavalcade #1 cgc 4.5 w/old label goodness :cloud9:

1st Semblance of a Justice League

$3250 (trades / time-payments welcome)

s-l1600.jpg

BACK COVER:

Reveal hidden contents

s-l1600.jpg

Don't mean to be intrusive, but have you checked out Sam's for diapers?

12 hours ago, Top City Comics said:

Ha

Yes. :facepalm:

My lady literally caught his spray-poop in the wet wipe mid-change....LOTS OF POOP ON EVERYTHING!!!

(not the comics, I promise)

Too bad, then you could have called them the Poop Pedigree comics!

9 hours ago, Point Five said:

You’ve definitely cemented your ‘diaper guy’ brand with this thread. Maybe a screen name change to Bottom City Comics?  hm  

OMG....Trademark that spoon before someone else does!!

2 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Too bad, then you could have called them the Poop Pedigree comics!

lol ..... they all have a slightly "browned" pages.... The Poop Pedigree Collection!! (TM)

10 hours ago, Point Five said:

You’ve definitely cemented your ‘diaper guy’ brand with this thread. Maybe a screen name change to Bottom City Comics?  hm  

"Bottom" City I would think has a different connotation

lol