• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Sun. June 30th Great Dealer Lineup
1 1

67 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Only at the very last minute. ;)

Wasn't even sure I would make it before closing time. Almost didn't. 

It would have been cool to have a chance to meet and chat with you,

perhaps next time.:wishluck:

That was super fun! Thanks to everyone that came--possibly record attendance and the parking lot almost filled up. Was gratified to see some people finally attend that I've been bugging for years. Once they see the show they are generally sold. Terry O'Neill also came and it was great to see him. I love his stock and we'd love to see him set up sometime.

Next show is Nov. 3rd. with guest of honor Thomas Yeates. Bunch of new dealers for that one. Also, about half of our vendors, including me and Harv, will see you at Silicon Valley Comic Con in August.

Want to thank our local shops for handing out fliers--Comic Collector Shop, Heroes, Fantastic Comics, Stand-Up Comics, Dr. Comics and Mr. Games, Cape and Cowl, A-1 Comics, Escapist Comics, Crush Comics, Black Cat Comics, and the Batcave.

Here's an idea:

Take one aisle or section and PRE-FILL it with COMIC RACK SHELVES. Then rent those booths out for a little bit more money... or save them for people without racks or for new collectors who just want to sell their stuff but don't have or want to build their own racks. This would A) be like a PRE-FURNISHED Booth B) Maybe be in a preferential location C) Draw in new blood/collections. ^^

Mark each section clearly (start and end) with blue painters tape.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:27 PM, sckao said:

idea:

Take one aisle or section and PRE-FILL it with COMIC RACK SHELVES. Then rent those booths out for a little bit more money... or save them for people without racks or for new collectors who just want to sell their stuff but don't have or want to build their own racks. This would A) be like a PRE-FURNISHED Booth.

Yes plus I saw 1 vendor with a sign selling his portable wire wall rack for $200 in the pics. Build your own 'simple' wall rack with supplies from Loews that hopefully does not involve power cutting :S tools.