• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Sun. June 30th Great Dealer Lineup
1 1

67 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, paperheart said:

does anyone bring $1 books? i've got to replenish my spinner rack w/ all ages type books after giving away 300 at my local library con.

Might be more dollar books than ever at this show. Harvey has moved to a much higher pct of dollar books and there's a new vendor who will be across from Phil and Allen, plus Bronze Age Batcave brings a bunch. CW and ComicWeb often have a bunch too. EdgerX?

4 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Might be more dollar books than ever at this show. Harvey has moved to a much higher pct of dollar books and there's a new vendor who will be across from Phil and Allen, plus Bronze Age Batcave brings a bunch. CW and ComicWeb often have a bunch too. EdgerX?

I am bringing at least 15 or more Long boxes of Marvel & DC Bronze and Copper age $1 books. I'm easy to find...Once you walk into the front door and say hi to Tim, turn left and there we are.

1 hour ago, The Brain said:

:rulez:       !

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Ok I be your associate today:whistle: I try not to be in a hurry and leave 15 min later so I be there at 11 :frown:

Edited by woowoo

WOW

That place was packed Picked up picked up a pretty good stack of Mags. A whole lot of filler books for my runs 

And Thanks to @HouseofComics.Com for letting me become the new home for a DC Big Five minor war key :banana:

There is a "local show" I've been going to for years in November so I won't be going in November but definitely up for another in 2020.    

Edited by JWKyle
meant to say 2020