• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I'm Stuck in Oklahoma With Floods & Tornadoes" Thread: Little Bit of Everything
1 1

40 posts in this topic

So Oklahoma is currently facing record rain storms all week, causing crazy flooding. Thankfully, my town is okay mostly and my house is in a more elevated part of town. But I'm certainly stuck close to the house for the next few days, so I thought I'd run a thread to keep me occupied. This will have low grade to high grade, mostly raw, but a slap or two might sneak in. There might also be lots, so I can clear some space. The rules as usual:

• 1st  :takeit:  gets it and trumps PM
  • Because I'm going to be offering a variety of stuff, I'm going to keep shipping simple: $5.99 for as much stuff as you want and $9.99 for slabs. This is only for the U.S. contact me in PM to see if we can work out international shipping at cost.
  • PayPal only unless you've worked with me before with money orders or similar.
  • No returns on slabs. You have within 7 days of receiving the comics to initiate a return on raw books.
  • Payment due within 48 hours of purchase, unless you contact me. It's more for me to keep track of everything, so I'm flexible

Enjoy the thread. Hopefully, I won't be posting from an Ark in the coming days...

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

1 hour ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

So Oklahoma is currently facing record rain storms all week, causing crazy flooding. Thankfully, my town is okay mostly and my house is in a more elevated part of town. But I'm certainly stuck close to the house for the next few days, so I thought I'd run a thread to keep me occupied. This will have low grade to high grade, mostly raw, but a slap or two might sneak in. There might also be lots, so I can clear some space. The rules as usual:

I was without power for over a day in OKC when the first wave hit.  I think you're in Stillwater which is where my daughter lives - grad school at OSU.  So far she has been okay.  Hopefully it quiets down.

Good luck with the sale and stay dry and safe.

1 minute ago, telerites said:

I was without power for over a day in OKC when the first wave hit.  I think you're in Stillwater which is where my daughter lives - grad school at OSU.  So far she has been okay.  Hopefully it quiets down.

Good luck with the sale and stay dry and safe.

Thank you. So far, Stillwater has had some flooding in some areas. Mainly it's all the surrounding towns that are getting hit hard. No one can really travel very far.