• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "I'm Stuck in Oklahoma With Floods & Tornadoes" Thread: Little Bit of Everything
1 1

40 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Green Lantern #40  VG/FN w/Color Touch    $15

An above average reader copy with the color touch, which is in the bottom right hand corner along GA Green Lantern's leg and around it. Staples firmly attached throughout.

gl40.jpg

gl40b.jpg

:takeit:

29 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Looks knarly out your way. Stay safe! Our very own boardie Pablo, Dreamtoreal1, is out your way storm chasing. Got some footage on his Instagram. Looks crazy!

Wow, that's nuts. I don't think I have it in me to storm chase. But this is the week. There've been 70+ tornadoes in Oklahoma in two days.

Tales of Suspense #65 (VG-) and #66 (GD+ to GD/VG)    $35 for the pair

1st Silver Age Red Skull. They look better than they actually are. #65 has a one inch spine tear at the top and a few chips on the edges. But the staples are attached all the way. #66 is torn in the middle of the spine for about two inches, making the cover detached at the top staple. Centerfold is attached at both. Basically, they present better but the spine tears keep them down. The last photo is the back of #65. The pics got jumbled.

tos65.jpg

tos66.jpg

tos66b.jpg

tos65b.jpg

I'll be closing this up tomorrow as I'm about to get busy. I'll have another thread in a week probably. The last books available are the pair of TOS #65 & 66. The price was $35, but they are now $25 for the pair. Anyone can claim them until tomorrow when I close up and send invoice messages.