• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Tristan Esteph

81 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

It’s good you are making it right.  Communication is key, just remember that in the future.  Going dark and ignoring messages is never the way to go.  If you needed more time to pay just ask and most people are ok giving some leeway. 

Ok thanks for pointing that out . Yeah I'll definitely  make sure I communicate more when I claim books on the CGC boards.  

1 hour ago, Tristan Esteph said:

Sending over the payment now . Sorry for the delay on the payment.  I'm 16 and yeah I know this took way longer than it needed to take . I over spent on ebay at the end of last month and have been working on that the last few weeks . 

Ahhhhh, I remember - vaguely- when I was 16.  Disco was sweeping the music scene and I was in Florida on holidays when I heard 'Turn the Beat Around- by Vickie Sue Robinson.  Saw my first string bikini and was mesmerized.  Good times.

2 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Ahhhhh, I remember - vaguely- when I was 16.  Disco was sweeping the music scene and I was in Florida on holidays when I heard 'Turn the Beat Around- by Vickie Sue Robinson.  Saw my first string bikini and was mesmerized.  Good times.

Yep Disco..Coney Island NY, roller skating to D-Train ( Who was then a recent grad at Erasmus Hall HS ...ugh, getting old..

13 minutes ago, newshane said:

I wasn't aware that teenagers were even allowed on the boards. 

Well at 16 he meets the height requirement to ride the roller coaster, now. Verification and enforcement is another story.  Based on the date he joined 6/2017 looks like he violated the TOU.  We’ve had younger kids sneak in before as most are aware.  They usually get flushed out eventually.

AB467B9D-3036-4F03-BAF4-B7EA8C9B1D8E.thumb.png.35b3b6e09a181d867a67e84638c274f0.png

1 minute ago, MustEatBrains said:

We’ve had younger kids sneak in before as most are aware.  They usually get flushed out eventually.

Teens don't have a good track record here. I'm sure we all remember GIJOEISAWESOME....and there was another kid who sewed havoc...just can't recall his handle. 

5 minutes ago, newshane said:

Teens don't have a good track record here. I'm sure we all remember GIJOEISAWESOME....and there was another kid who sewed havoc...just can't recall his handle. 

I remember Swagacorn as well.  He was outed with a pic of him wearing his green lantern pj’s if I remember correctly.  Smh...

9 minutes ago, newshane said:

I also remember Chris @comix4fun used to do good detective work on this thing back in the day.

25 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

I also remember Chris @comix4fun used to do good detective work on this thing back in the day.

Thanks, most of those were long ago. Trying to remember a more recent one. I think the other teen everyone thinks of when this topic comes up was "CAP freak". 

6 hours ago, marmat said:

Payment received, finally. I still think that is sad to be forced to bring the discussion on the Probation forum in order to find a solution.

Anyway...

Hi, very happy to see this, If all is now well please post here officially that he can be removed and I'll update the PL today. 

2 minutes ago, comix4fun said:
31 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Thanks, most of those were long ago. Trying to remember a more recent one. I think the other teen everyone thinks of when this topic comes up was "CAP freak". 

What I still remember about GIJOE...was the realization after the fact that sometimes I must have been negotiating with his Dad.... lol 

8 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Likely capfreak

That's the one!