• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Tristan Esteph

81 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Tristan Esteph said:

I have owned some crazy books . Checkout my IG : Tristanesteph8343 

That has nothing to do with this situation whatsoever.  

Edited by pemart1966

1 hour ago, pemart1966 said:

That has nothing to do with this situation whatsoever.  

I know that but I was saying I've owned some crazy books . I have the cash to buy books but I've been tight on cash the last few weeks . I know this took way to long to pay for the books . I won't take this longer again unless I talk to the seller about a payment plan. 

12 minutes ago, Tristan Esteph said:

I know that but I was saying I've owned some crazy books . I have the cash to buy books but I've been tight on cash the last few weeks . I know this took way to long to pay for the books . I won't take this longer again unless I talk to the seller about a payment plan. 

Please stop liking every post in this thread.  You liked the one above that I posted. 

Were you here when CapFreak was here? 

Do you know who Borock is? 

Do you know what I am talking about in regards to my post above?

I have an inkling, you will also like this post.  

It is getting annoying.  Show some maturity.  I am glad you took care of the transaction which should have been done when first entered into.  You caused @marmat grief and having to go through the effort of this nomination.  Hopefully you will learn from this.  Good luck.

8 minutes ago, telerites said:

Please stop liking every post in this thread.  You liked the one above that I posted. 

Were you here when CapFreak was here? 

Do you know who Borock is? 

Do you know what I am talking about in regards to my post above?

I have an inkling, you will also like this post.  

It is getting annoying.  Show some maturity.  I am glad you took care of the transaction which should have been done when first entered into.  You caused @marmat grief and having to go through the effort of this nomination.  Hopefully you will learn from this.  Good luck.

Ok I'll stop liking every post . I don't know those guys.  I will not claim any more books on the CGC boards unless I have the cash on hand . Sorry for wasting your guys time . 

FWIW, I've dealt with this guy and have had 2 successful transactions with him, 1 over 1k. That being said, in keeping with the integrity of the boards, maybe he didn't know this isn't as wild and random as instagram can be, so I'd cut him some slack. He made things right with Marmat and that shows the responsibility. No need to like every post on here and IG...that's one positive thing to take away from this.

my  2c

2 hours ago, Incredible Pulp said:

FWIW, I've dealt with this guy and have had 2 successful transactions with him, 1 over 1k. That being said, in keeping with the integrity of the boards, maybe he didn't know this isn't as wild and random as instagram can be, so I'd cut him some slack. He made things right with Marmat and that shows the responsibility. No need to like every post on here and IG...that's one positive thing to take away from this.

my  2c

The only reason that he made things right is because marmat called him out.  Even then, the gravity of this did not seem to initially sink in...

On 5/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, marmat said:

Thank you to you all, you once again proofed to be a wonderful community, always ready to help.

Tristan paid for the comics and apologized for the delay, so for me, everything is solved and he should be removed from the PL.

I hope this incident will help him not to make the same mistake in the future.

He has been removed from the list 

Edited by crassus

12 hours ago, Incredible Pulp said:

my  2c

Being shamed into paying is not taking responsibility. That would paying on any of the numerous times he said he would prior to that. He is simply covering himself so he can make more purchases. Hopefully those sellers that care to peruse this forum will be well warned. 

21 hours ago, Tristan Esteph said:

Ok I'll stop liking every post . I don't know those guys.  I will not claim any more books on the CGC boards unless I have the cash on hand . Sorry for wasting your guys time . 

You're young and frankly my experience with young people is that they're young and aren't as mature as us old guys.  Just remember that this board and generally life in general expect people to live up to what they commit to and conduct yourself accordingly.

Also welcome to the boards, we need new blood in this hobby.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:28 AM, marmat said:

Thank you to you all, you once again proofed to be a wonderful community, always ready to help.

Tristan paid for the comics and apologized for the delay, so for me, everything is solved and he should be removed from the PL.

I hope this incident will help him not to make the same mistake in the future.

A very mature and thoughtful reaction to a situation that would have already driven me to full blown profane tirade. Well done.

On 5/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, Tristan Esteph said:

Goodbye. :hi:

Blocked, if nothing else, for the annoying likes you've sarcastically marked for every response.  

On 5/26/2019 at 10:11 AM, MustEatBrains said:
On 5/26/2019 at 10:04 AM, newshane said:

Teens don't have a good track record here. I'm sure we all remember GIJOEISAWESOME....and there was another kid who sewed havoc...just can't recall his handle. 

I remember Swagacorn as well.  He was outed with a pic of him wearing his green lantern pj’s if I remember correctly.  Smh...

882287406_pajamaskidcopy.jpg.57a9ce4a02c4e6e1125454ee2a1d5a67.jpg

9 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Wish I had a set of PJs like this.  God, they're dreamy

Then you'd be dreamy squared.  I'm not sure the world is ready for that.