• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things may have changed, but not THAT much...
3 3

182 posts in this topic

Was the line spoken by Elliot Gould to that Taxi driver in the great movie, "Bugsy".

Haters gonna hate. Can't stop human( neanderthal) nature.

Let's get the better boardies back discussing comics. 

Don't prove me right. 

CAL2 who is back...

10 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

Was the line spoken by Elliot Gould to that Taxi driver in the great movie, "Bugsy".

Don't prove me right. 

CAL2 who is back...

My thread got locked

So that changed since one hour ago,and its 408 my time so it looks like you owe me $2500

It was definetly under your time

Lol

12 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

My thread got locked

So that changed since one hour ago,and its 408 my time so it looks like you owe me $2500

It was definetly under your time

Lol

For your $2500 you could either take 65 copies of IMSM one-shot, or fade a weeks worth of football picks. Your choice. Congrats!

1 minute ago, namisgr said:

Where else would Cal2 announce the return of talking about comics?  

To Nameisgr: 

Noble your attempt is, but like thoroughbred horses, they are what they are. Can't fix things once they are formed. Applies to all aspects of life.

10 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Go for the IMIS. There is a munchkin out west trying to corner the market. 

Don't worry, Shad. I am making a YouTube video just about you. YOU are that "Star" of that spotlight video. I cant wait to get it started...

CAL2 who loves playing Hearts; SMOKE out the Queen if Spades...

9 minutes ago, calamerica2 said:

To Nameisgr: 

Noble your attempt is, but like thoroughbred horses, they are what they are. Can't fix things once they are formed. Applies to all aspects of life.

A suggestion: if you'd like there to be more discussions about comics, why don't you start a discussion about comics or participate in an ongoing one?  And skip all the extraneous stuff.

20 minutes ago, namisgr said:

A suggestion: if you'd like there to be more discussions about comics, why don't you start a discussion about comics or participate in an ongoing one?  And skip all the extraneous stuff.

For right now:

1) Cut back on Bronze Age purchases, as prices are trending down and show no supports...yet;

2) Stick to the HIGH GRADES any Age; looking at ANY Searches for Comics for sale on the 'Bay, VERY FEW high grades are offered. That Golden Age era of finding NM 9.4 GA/Sa are over and won't return.

3) IMSM is smokin' HOT. Watch my YouTube video out within a week of recent sales. I might have to start buying them all again to make sure I retain my status as...

CAL2 who is the KING of IMSM... 

1 hour ago, calamerica2 said:

Don't prove me right. 

CAL2 who is back...

Welcome back.    

1 hour ago, calamerica2 said:

Don't prove me right. 

CAL2 who is back...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! (worship)