• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things may have changed, but not THAT much...
3 3

182 posts in this topic

Since I am on "the list", I'm confused as to why I was not informed of this thread.

8 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Karma for spamming to get ahead with post count.

In my humble opinion I require the definition of spamming.

Because joking around with other guys on a thread is not spamming...my humble opinion

Responding to someone else in a thread isnt spamming....because I was under the impression that we were somehow engaged in dialogue.

Jesus Christ.

Off-topic and off-tangent responses are spam.

Sometimes a discussion 'progresses' off-topic, but the topic led to that discussion. That's not spam.

When the discussion evolves, and you say something completely irrelevant to the already irrelevant tangent... That's spam.

You do it all of the time to up your post count and it's completely irrelevant to anything ever said in the topic.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Jesus Christ.

Sometimes a discussion 'progresses' off-topic, but the topic led to that discussion. That's not spam.

When the discussion evolves, and you say something completely irrelevant to the already irrelevant tangent... That's spam.

You do it all of the time to up your post count and it's completely irrelevant to anything ever said in the topic.

This is also spam....

image.png.a1f19d035205b2e6033e13fce2250504.png

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Jesus Christ.

I'm not sure it is...in that case everytime you correct someone's grammar that could be considered spamming

Example of your spam. I posted:

FYI: It's mathematically more likely than not that humanoid life exists somewhere out there, but...

You'll never meet them in your lifetime. If we track life 100 million light years away, not only are we viewing the past, but it would take 100 million years (at light speed) to travel there. We wouldn't know what it's like now. And vice-versa. So, I don't understand the alien fetish.

Your completely unrelated response:

The real question is "Do they have comics?" And has Captain Marvel visited them to give them proper publishing procedures?

Transparently spam.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm not sure it is...in that case everytime you correct someone's grammar that could be considered spamming

Idc about how "sure" you are. You asked for the definition, meaning that you don't know, but I do.

Grammar correction is on-topic since you're making grammatical errors in a related post. That's tangent continuity.