• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things may have changed, but not THAT much...
3 3

182 posts in this topic

Just now, TwoPiece said:

Idc about how "sure" you are. You asked for the definition, meaning that you don't know, but I do.

Grammar correction is on-topic since you're making grammatical errors in a related post. That's tangent continuity.

I really want to be a member of this forum...but you are suffocating. Your not teaching me very much, you consistently condescend me in an attempt to guide me somewhere...and I'm not sure where that somewhere is or when we will arrive,but the journey is exhausting.

14 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Mission Statement from the laundry room:

Thank you for this.

I, too, hold Ventura county in high regard and espouse its virtues as I travel outside of the United States. The founders would be proud, Cal.

giphy.gif

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I really want to be a member of this forum...but you are suffocating. Your not teaching me very much, you consistently condescend me in an attempt to guide me somewhere...and I'm not sure where that somewhere is or when we will arrive,but the journey is exhausting.

You are a "member" of this forum. You're not learning. Your negative inference is playing into your perspective. Not sure how you can achieve a condescending tone in emotionless text...

You're the boy who cries "wolf". You always say one thing and do another. "I'll learn. I'll make contributions." Then you derail every generic thread until it's locked.

Just now, TwoPiece said:

You are a "member" of this forum. You're not learning. Your negative inference is playing into your perspective. Not sure how you can achieve a condescending tone in emotionless text...

You're the boy who cries "wolf". You always say one thing and do another. "I'll learn. I'll make contributions." Then you derail every generic thread until it's locked.

How many threads have I got locked?

Cal2 got that thread locked yesterday

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

How many threads have I got locked?

Cal2 got that thread locked yesterday

Always blaming someone else.

You've created seeming countless topics, yourself, that got locked because of the lunacy.

"The first step to solving a problem is admitting that there is one."

If you don't take responsibility then this will continue happening.

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

To be fair any journey is exhausting. 

And to put into perspective, you don't have to have a high thread count to be a "member" of the forum.  I consider myself a member and have already made some "friends" here imo as well.  All of that since joining in December of last year and with a fifth of the post count that you have ran up since Feb.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Always blaming someone else.

You've created seeming countless topics, yourself, that got locked because of the lunacy.

"The first step to solving a problem is admitting that there is one."

If you don't take responsibility then this will continue happening.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

To be fair any journey is exhausting. 

And to put into perspective, you don't have to have a high thread count to be a "member" of the forum.  I consider myself a member and have already made some "friends" here imo as well.  All of that since joining in December of last year and with a fifth of the post count that you have ran up since Feb.

It helps that you never created a topic about "making a dealer look stupid", and positively contributing to comic-related topics, and being a seemingly generally nice guy. (thumbsu

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

It helps that you never created a topic about "making a dealer look stupid", and positively contributing to comic-related topics, and being a  seemingly generally nice guy.  jerkface mcjerkface! (thumbsu

Fixed it for you.  Can't have my good name be slandered like that. :whistle: