• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things may have changed, but not THAT much...
3 3

182 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Has anyone tried the Sprite Tropic Berry Mix? Surprisingly refreshing.

I always get a Sprite at the movies, I'll have to try it :) The original is refreshing, but I can think outside but lean right up against the box sometimes :foryou: 

49 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Has anyone tried the Sprite Tropic Berry Mix? Surprisingly refreshing.

I stay away from Soda... but as soon as you mentioned this. I thought it would mix well with rum or perhaps Absolut Cintron. 

The mint has grown in my yard... that means I am mixing blueberry lemonade, coconut rum and fresh mint for this extended weekend. 

Substitute rum sometimes for Absolut Cintron. 

15 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I stay away from Soda... but as soon as you mentioned this. I thought it would mix well with rum or perhaps Absolut Cintron. 

The mint has grown in my yard... that means I am mixing blueberry lemonade, coconut rum and fresh mint for this extended weekend. 

Deep Eddy's Sweet Tea Vodka with Lemonade, put it in a container with frozen fruit and let it sit for a few hours.  The ratio of vodka to lemonade is completely up to your tolerance.  That was my drink of choice when I drank and could completely get you in trouble as it would hit you outta nowhere.

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I love a fruity rum drink in the spring and summer 

Edited by dupont2005

7 hours ago, MadripoorNights said:

Anyone who cares about their post count on this or any other internet message board should seriously reconsider their priorities in life.

I resemble that remark! :sumo:

9 hours ago, VintageComics said:

I resemble that remark! :sumo:

Good to see you, sir. Hope all is well and hope your Comics model is working for you...:-)

16 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I too stay away from soda most of the time.  But, I will have one occasionally.  I don’t drink alcohol, so I can’t speak to that.  However, Trader Joe’s has a jalapeño limeade that is excellent.  The first time I bought it the cashier said a lot of people mix it with some sort of booze.