• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Books Added! FF#5 CGC 3.0 Avengers #1 CGC SS 3.0 ST110 CGC 6.5
3 3

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I play a Japanese instrument called a Shakuhachi (end blown bamboo flute).  There are all different lengths of these.  I've been playing what they call a 1.8 (that's the length in feet) for a while now and I want to buy a 2.4 (which can play significantly lower notes)

These flutes however are notoriously expensive.  Thus today's sale.

How this is going to work.  I only need to sell one of these!  I've put all three up for sale, but as soon as one of these books sells, the thread closes!

FF #5 CGC 3.0 OW pages.     $3500

Avengers #1 CGC 3.0 SS       $3300

Strange Tales #110 CGC 6.5  $3200

Prices include shipping to Canada and the US.  If you're in Canada, you are who I prefer to sell to and you can save customs charges!!  Book will ship with tracking and signature required.  I'm pretty quick at shipping, usually within 3 days, but often next day.

No returns on the books.  What you see is what you will receive. 

Paypal accepted.

First Unconditional :takeit:in the threads trumps any back-room negotiations.  If we cut a deal in PM, you need to stamp the board to make it official.  First time stamped gets it.

I hate to part with any of these but more beautiful zen music calls my name.  Being Buddhist, I'm not supposed to hold on to these worldly items anyway....

pics to follow.

Edited by TrevorP24
Added books.

1 hour ago, BanjerD said:

I live in Japan and wish I had a nice shakuhachi to trade you.  I have a 13 string koto sitting in my house that I can hardly give away. :shy:

GLWTS!

Already have a Koto unfortunately, however if you ship it to me I'll certainly take another one for free!

A note to say that I will probably not be able to answer any inquiries until tomorrow night now, (working in a prison tomorrow where no cell phones are allowed).  Will do my best to answer questions when I "get out".