• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Nellie,Tessie, Zip, Atom Ant, Jesus, The Beatles, Thor, Conan, Sci-fi; Rochester Garbage Plate CLOSING SOON -- PRICE CUTS! -- a random, late-night delicious pile of gold, silver and bronze
1 1

87 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Enjoyed the books. Fun thread.  You cannot find any others to list for the night owls? :baiting:

Good morning! Sorry Greg, but it would take a herd cull (which is coming eventually) at this point. You know, the part of your collection you have to take a hard look at to find anything you want to part with. Most of what I have put in my threads has been read and release acquisitions or portions of "all or nothing" purchases where you have to take all the books to get the ones you wanted as keepers.

I do have a read and release box yet to be read, but it has been months since I have bought any large quantity in a "take it all or leave it" scenario. But the hunt is part of the fun of this hobby -- I love buying a big batch and sorting out the things I have always wanted, the things I have never read but been curious about, the books I haven't read in years and get to revisit.....aw geez, now I'm weepy! :facepalm:

11 hours ago, Readcomix said:

First up, the first Belit doubleheader -- the actual first appearance in Conan #58 in VF/NM (if you want to be technical, she really first appeared in a 1950's Mexican comic, an unauthorized adaptation, but this the Marvel Belit) and the often-claimed "first appearance," GS Conan #1 in FN with slight tear on back cover. See the last pic: to the right of Red Sonja's head, Belit (and Valeria) are mentioned in that dialogue box, in which Conan recounts a dream. Some have claimed the blonde below the box is Belit but it could just as well (and more likely) be Valeria.

Take the pair for $50 and cover your bases.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take the 58 only per PM.