• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCM Comic Con London 24-26 May 2019
1 1

177 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
7 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Hey, I know someone that works on Judge Judy. They're real!

The people are real, the cases are real, and the rulings are final Roy. I know. I've watched it. 

I'm just kidding. It's all Hollywood smoke and mirrors. It's all fake.

Oh yeah, and

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Oh yeah, and

giphy.gif

Is Bird real Roy? The one on Judy, not here. 

And that's another indication that I'm as light as a light thing, in case you hadn't noticed. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You're saying you agree it was rubbish then? 

Of course!! It was absolute tripe. :smirk:

Nah, it was ok. The absence of comic dealers wasn’t your fault, and if you go online and check the exhibitors you can figure out who was who (as there aren’t many of them). 

3 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Of course!! It was absolute tripe. :smirk:

Nah, it was ok. The absence of comic dealers wasn’t your fault, and if you go online and check the exhibitors you can figure out who was who (as there aren’t many of them). 

Do you know I couldn't find the list of dealers on the site Golders?  I went blind. If it wasn't for the one dealer who I'd never seen before I'd have got nothing. It was a bit like the regular London fair really, just with lots of additional people who dressed up and knew what soap was. 

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Do you know I couldn't find the list of dealers on the site Golders?  I went blind. If it wasn't for the one dealer who I'd never seen before I'd have got nothing. It was a bit like the regular London fair really, just with lots of additional people who dressed up and knew what soap was. 

Surprised that info ain't on the site.

2 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Me too. "Come to the The London Comic Con - our attendees wash occasionally"

23 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
25 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Oh yeah, and

giphy.gif

Is Bird real Roy? The one on Judy, not here. 

And that's another indication that I'm as light as a light thing, in case you hadn't noticed

Ok, Roy's gone all sulky on me again, so I'm going to stick my neck out and say that Bird is real, even if the people and cases aren't, and the rulings carry no legal weight. And it's Byrd, according to Google.

4 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Yes the guests are real ask Amy.

Now don't start filling the thread up with unrelated nonsense Maurice. That's my job :sumo:

28 minutes ago, goldust40 said:
32 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

It's commonplace these days for promoters to either not post dealers attending or to post them so close to the show as to not make any real sense.

I used to scour exhibitor lists for shows to visit and ran into this often.

I guess promoters don't think it's important to list who will be exhibiting at their shows.

24 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ok, Roy's gone all sulky on me again,

I thought of bringing you into the bathroom with me and then thought better of it. We're not that close.

5 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

It's commonplace these days for promoters to either not post dealers attending or to post them so close to the show as to not make any real sense.

I used to scour exhibitor lists for shows to visit and ran into this often.

I guess promoters don't think it's important to list who will be exhibiting at their shows.

Absurd.

2 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Oh yeah, and

giphy.gif

I do know someone that works on Judge Judy. She's nice to the crew (  ^^ ) and mean as :censored: to both the plaintiffs and defendants. ( ^^ ^^ )!!

As far as the "reality" of said show, man we'd have to start defining terms and just get way off topic of what seemed to be (besides Bob Storms) a really, really lame looking con. As bad as the one in Dubai and no "cheeks."

Edited by NoMan

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I do know someone that works on Judge Judy

So do I. I wasn't joking when I said that. lol