• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Thank you!
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Hello my old CGC pals - the last bastion of my personal collection comics in my house is now being sold off to pay for a new driveway.

For those of you who don’t know me, here’s my kudos thread - I bought and sold here often back in 2012-2014, and I always packed my books tight for safe transit.

My Kudos thread

Rules are simple: no probies or HOS, shipping will be listed on each item.

I pack my books tight with padding to minimize movement. Something goes wrong, I'll make it right. All raws in this post will ship via Media Mail.

Payment is due within three days after PM invoices are sent unless other arrangements are made.   :takeit:trumps any PMs. I will make every attempt to answer PMs, I am generally at my computer at night and first thing in the morning. 

Let's do this!

Edited by Dr. Balls

Fight Comics #36 GGA cover in FR condition - $45 $35

Cool cover, great presenter but the spine is glued. Appears complete, no major tears or chunks missing. Same date stamp is on the first page.

FIGHT36_FRONT.jpeg

FIGHT36_BACK.jpeg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Crime Suspenstories 23 in GD/VG - $60  SOLD TO Incredible Pulp

2" lower spine split.

CSS_23_FRONT.jpg

CSS_23_BACK.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Shock Suspenstories 12 in FR Sold to Incredible Pulp via PM

Classic heroin junkie cover. Great presenter with a major bummer: centerfold detached, but present. Large chunk out of FC and a little out of the BC as you can see (microchamber paper I have in the book is peeking out a bit).

SHOCK12_FRONT.jpegSHOCK12_BACK.jpeg

Edited by Dr. Balls

49 minutes ago, telerites said:

Hi Doc.  I haven't seen you in forever it seems.  My memory is not great but didn't open a bar or restaurant in Montana?  Sorry if I way off base but it is good to see you.

Yep, that's right - we opened up the Roadhouse Diner in Great Falls, Montana:

IMG_3456.jpg

Things are going good and it keeps me busy!

Just now, Dr. Balls said:

Yep, that's right - we opened up the Roadhouse Diner in Great Falls, Montana:

IMG_3456.jpg

Things are going good and it keeps me busy!

:applause:I used to travel quite a bit for business before I retired.  One conference I attended was in Missoula.  My favorite out of all the places I ever visited.  Not sure the geography and its proximity to Great Falls but I would assume the scenery and nature commune is just as great.  

Good too see you again and the burger looks awesome.  Might be worth a trip from Oklahoma just to have lunch.

12 minutes ago, telerites said:

:applause:I used to travel quite a bit for business before I retired.  One conference I attended was in Missoula.  My favorite out of all the places I ever visited.  Not sure the geography and its proximity to Great Falls but I would assume the scenery and nature commune is just as great.  

Good too see you again and the burger looks awesome.  Might be worth a trip from Oklahoma just to have lunch.

Yeah, if you ever roadtrip through Montana - stop in! We've got some good street cred for our burgers, we made Top 25 diners in the United States in Travel + Leisure magazine and my wife Tara was on the burger episode of Guy's Grocery Games and won!

4 minutes ago, Dr. Balls said:

Yeah, if you ever roadtrip through Montana - stop in! We've got some good street cred for our burgers, we made Top 25 diners in the United States in Travel + Leisure magazine and my wife Tara was on the burger episode of Guy's Grocery Games and won!

You're kidding.  I used to watch GGG but haven't watched the last couple of seasons.  That is awesome on all the kudos you have received.  Big congrats!!!

2 hours ago, telerites said:

You're kidding.  I used to watch GGG but haven't watched the last couple of seasons.  That is awesome on all the kudos you have received.  Big congrats!!!

Yeah! Season 13 episode 5 - thanks, man - we appreciate it!