• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: THREAD CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Aloha,

Just one book for now.

Justice League of America #21 CGC 9.2 Off-White pages

Book is on the way back from CGC and will be in a new holder. It was an old label CGC 9.2 Cream to Off-White pages that I did a straight resub and it came back the same grade but with Off-White pages.

First :takeit: or agreement (via PM or in the thread) takes the book.

Shipping is extra and at exact cost (unless I have noted that shipping is included). All forms of payment accepted.

No returns on CGC books. Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 5 days of delivery and books are returned within 2 weeks. No refunds on shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Edited by blue808

2 hours ago, blue808 said:

Justice League of America #21 CGC 9.2 OW pages $1400.00

*Book is on the way back from CGC and will be in a new holder. It was an old label CGC 9.2 Cream to Off-White pages that I did a straight resub and it came back the same grade but with Off-White pages.

Grader Notes:
light spine stress lines breaks color
very light wear all corners front cover breaks color

1102157532_JLA21CGC9.2cow1250.jpg.2c4f7657e31b7be2a5409790ed2d3fbe.jpg

:takeit: via PM! :banana:

The following books are arriving back from CGC today. Books were pressed. I will post pics later tonight.

Avengers #83 CGC 8.5 oww pages $240

X-Men #21 CGC 9.4 White pages $375

X-Men #28 CGC 9.2 White pages 1st Banshee $500

Edited by blue808