• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM New Mutants 98- Grade is in!

13 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Flamesfan1982 said:

I recently got a 9.8 with a massive spine tick. Have no idea how but I traded for an IH 180 

The grader notes on mine said: 

crease top of front cover
light finger bends right center of front cover

Maybe I should have gotten it pressed, given the price difference between 9.6 and 9.8. 

I was surprised it got White Pages, since its been in the same bag and board and in an old long box for most of the 28 years I've had it.

I have an ASM #300 I'm probably going to send next, it has a few spine ticks, so we'll see how that turns out

On 7/16/2019 at 3:29 PM, robertdenby said:

The grader notes on mine said: 

crease top of front cover
light finger bends right center of front cover

Maybe I should have gotten it pressed, given the price difference between 9.6 and 9.8. 

I was surprised it got White Pages, since its been in the same bag and board and in an old long box for most of the 28 years I've had it.

I have an ASM #300 I'm probably going to send next, it has a few spine ticks, so we'll see how that turns out

What did the board look like? I just pulled out some 20+ year sitting books and the back covers transferred a little bit to the boards.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:04 PM, nines said:

What did the board look like? I just pulled out some 20+ year sitting books and the back covers transferred a little bit to the boards.

Can't remember for that issue, since I changed a lot of my bag and boards last year when I started collecting again.

Looked at some other issues from the same time period and older that I haven't got new boards for and they didn't have any transfer