• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mile High Comics robbed!?!
4 4

283 posts in this topic

As they pretty easily have dna I'm sure the robber will be tracked down. Especially when he tries to offload the books.

I am more interested in how Chuck will spin this as a million dollar loss/going out of business unless you use this new codeword to buy something angle.

26 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Is that $42K in Mile High asking prices or in actual realized sale prices? Because we may talking about a few hundred dollars

My thoughts exactly.

Not too much sympathy here for Mile High Comics. 

44 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Is that $42K in Mile High asking prices or in actual realized sale prices? Because we may talking about a few hundred dollars

I specifically came to this thread to make a similar comment.  lol noice noice noice 

3 minutes ago, october said:

If those were the main books, having just a little trouble getting to $42k.

These were from Mile high comics, man.  Did you add in the premium for that aspect alone?

23 minutes ago, rsouxlja7 said:

The stolen books

Image may contain: text

My guess for the reason of “$42k” amount might be the majority of it rests on the original Superman Fan Club Letter? Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Chuck’s letter. lol

No sympathy from me...

8 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

No sympathy from me...

You guys are cold! 

Based on the video the crook knew exactly where and what he was planning to take.  And knew where the cleaning supplies were.  Sounds like an inside job to me, maybe a disgruntled ex-employee or even current employee?

They got a fairly decent shot of his face too, not too smart if'n you ask me.