• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First-time winning bidder questions about Heritage

5 posts in this topic

After spending a lot of time looking at auctions, and bidding without much hope to win ... I won ! (a Barry Kitson Legion page for those who wonder)

I've received the invoice.

I've noticed the shipping would be invoiced separately.

Two days agos, I've asked if they could hold the art for a few weeks/months, explaining that being overseas, I wish to combine the shipping cost with future bids (meaning I will bid a bit more aggressively).

I've received no answer.

Is it normal ? 

Is my request reasonnable ?

Is my english that bad ? 

Edited by Mycroft

They should shipments for me for the very reason you cited, although they now charge shipping for each package anyways for the savings is minimized.

I can't comment on their slow response.  Consider calling them.

Malvin

If there was no shipping on it that is likely not the final invoice but more likely just the results of your bidding.  In any event I also suggest calling them to see what options are available as a new customer.

Definitely phone HA & ask to speak with the customer service dept. Sometimes, it takes more than one conversation with two different representatives in order to process your request correctly.

From my experience, emailing the general customer service dept. has yet to 'work' in yielding a same-day or timely resolution.