• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: JOURNEY INTO FEAR #20 & #21; CRIME DOES NOT PAY #43; NUTS #3; MOAR PCH... Closed!
1 1

32 posts in this topic

MYSTERY TALES #9 in 1.5. Great early Atlas with a classic Bill Everett cover. Nearly the entire spine had clear tape discreetly added inside long ago to seal splits; otherwise it's an attractive low-grade copy with unusually nice color strike. Offwhite pages.

$200

mysterytales9.jpg.0abbb7cbff6817e391297f8066550cd6.jpg

Back:

Spoiler

mysterytales9back.thumb.jpg.019c4251d4d0ec4583deb2191faff81f.jpg

40 minutes ago, blue808 said:

:whatthe:

I know, I know. I have a 41 and 42, and just traded tonight for a 40.  Without the timing of the trade, I probably wouldn't have sniffed at it.

Doesn't really go with the rest, but was looking for one more book to add and came across this scan.

--

WEIRD FANTASY #6 in 6.0 (q). An early EC with a great Al Feldstein robot cover (I love the robot dog!) and Wood interior art. This copy looks like a sharp midgrade in the bag, but has trimming to its right and bottom edges. The trim is not severe and the inside pages have ample margins on those sides; no art is affected. Nice-looking EC reader on the cheap. (Recent ebay sales: 4.5 for $225, 5.0 for $293.)

$85

wf6.jpg.d9557ddf119ba23f49c1407649a36bec.jpg